User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Eva Sin
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Eva Sin
Captured73
Created by: captured73

1/12/22 @ 7:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I noticed that the most succesful model in the last 3 years is not active anymore for some month. Does any of her fans know if she quit the job at all or is she just taking a longer break?
Created by: nystingray

1/13/22 @ 10:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I noticed that the most succesful model in the last 3 years is not active anymore for some month. Does any of her fans know if she quit the job at all or is she just taking a longer break?

If you happened to catch the drama from the Halloween contest, you would have seen a lot of immature behavior directed towards Eva from a group that was determined to unseat her as the queen of Flirt4Free. It was during this broadcast of 31-October into 1-November that Eva appeared to get feed up and said she quit on air. Let's face it, she had nothing more to prove here and can do anything she wants from her experiences here.

We wish her the best and hope for happiness in whatever she is doing next.
Captured73

1/14/22 @ 6:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you happened to catch the drama from the Halloween contest, you would have seen a lot of immature behavior directed towards Eva from a group that was determined to unseat her as the queen of Flirt4Free. It was during this broadcast of 31-October into 1-November that Eva appeared to get feed up and said she quit on air. Let's face it, she had nothing more to prove here and can do anything she wants from her experiences here.

We wish her the best and hope for happiness in whatever she is doing next.

Thanks for the information NY. I did not follow the halloween contest - like the other big contests - very closely and have rarely been in her room, so I did not know what happened.

I aggree also with the rest of your words. She has achieved a lot on the site and set some new records for which you need a set of skills only few models have.
Freya Seductive
Created by: Freya Seductive

1/14/22 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

1/14/22 @ 10:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Freya Seductive

1/14/22 @ 10:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

1/21/22 @ 8:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can still vote for her as Favorite Cam Girl for the AVN Awards.

https://stars.avn.com/avn_awards/voting/33

BFFL
Created by: bffl

2/17/22 @ 11:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Captured73

4/14/22 @ 6:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

She is back I noticed and was quite successful in selling easter eggs today.
Captured73

5/5/22 @ 9:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am not a fan of her, but I have to admit that its very impressive how she dominates the 5 de mayo contest. All these girls from the mansion have no chance against her. And one recently very hyped girl from the mansion not even in the Top 20. Congratulation, Eva!
Created by: incog_nito

5/6/22 @ 9:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am not a fan of her, but I have to admit that its very impressive how she dominates the 5 de mayo contest. All these girls from the mansion have no chance against her. And one recently very hyped girl from the mansion not even in the Top 20. Congratulation, Eva!

The last time I looked a couple days ago, the top 2-6 didn't even add up to Eva's total so i'd say "The Queen" is back... Like you I'm really not a fan of her's, but she took care of business with a vengeance on this contest.. BTW not a fan at all of group of 4-5 girls ganging up on somebody like her trying to take her down.. this is entertainment not gang-warfare..

supersweet
Created by: supersweet

5/7/22 @ 10:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That "recently very hyped girl" as you call her earned that "hype" by winning the St. Patrick's Day contest and the 2021 Viewer's Choice tournament (the site's own terminology for the winner is Queen of Flirts). She also finished an impressive 3rd in the Easter contest.

Eva's achievements are impressive. But there's no need to try to diminish those of other models.
Freya Seductive

5/8/22 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The last time I looked a couple days ago, the top 2-6 didn't even add up to Eva's total so i'd say "The Queen" is back... Like you I'm really not a fan of her's, but she took care of business with a vengeance on this contest.. BTW not a fan at all of group of 4-5 girls ganging up on somebody like her trying to take her down.. this is entertainment not gang-warfare..

We didn,t even come online as a "gang" and you all still hate us.LOL , we are not working together for Eva,we do that to FOR US. Is not all about Eva , nothing to say,congrats to her and her team for reaching another level of incomes,but that doesn,t mean we should all get our toys and go home. As we get used in time with your nonsense hate,move on,and get used that WE EXIST as well. Stay in that room that makes you feel comfortable and pleased,stop spraying the hate around if you are a real man...with balls;)
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

5/9/22 @ 3:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So sad, I thought this was a thread was about the incredible Eva Sin, not some jealous girl that is trying to draw attention to herself and make it about her.

Here's to Queen Eva, long live the Queen
supersweet
Created by: supersweet

5/9/22 @ 10:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So sad, I thought this was a thread was about the incredible Eva Sin

Read the comments, other site users including the original poster were the ones who made it about something else. When someone is attacked, do they not have the right to respond?
Created by: tricky_dick

5/20/22 @ 10:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was so happy to see her back again. Really!
BFFL
Created by: bffl

6/13/22 @ 12:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everybody seems to forget that the thread was about Eva not being online for a while, but a certain model came here and said that they moved on, and that we should move on too. In one of my posts that got removed, I explained the fact that Eva didn't leave the site because of what happened on Halloween, but it looks like it wasn't enough. But we still see comments about the other models still going around the thread. Nobody diminished anyone's achievements, but the fact still remains that this post is about Eva Sin, and Eva Sin only!

And again, welcome back, Eva! You've been missed by many ♥️

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails