User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Angel in Disguise
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Angel in Disguise
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

7/17 @ 1:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Man burns brightly in the night. Who can frame his fearful symmetry?

In the void he struggles. As the night demons pounce. He is master over his environment. But always restless.

Do not distract the Great Eye as it turns toward the issue of the moment. Do not ask the free man to bend the knee.

He dispenses with the most critical issues in a blink of an eye as his intellect swivels here and there. Ripping down the priority tree as fast as he builds it.

Wonders upon wonders. Crackling power in the very air. Ready to leap out of any constraining channel the moment the realization and dare come.

One foot on sea the other on shore... to one thing constant never...
dudley_do_ride

7/25 @ 12:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How can I make you see the importance of this very moment? The worlds, the dynasties, you will create with your choices? The power in your sweating bodies? The long lineages that culminated in you... this chance!

You will read the inscriptions... consider them well... and then throw open your casket! Will you choose gold, silver, antimony, lead, palladium, or einsteinium? Will you shirk all decisions and seek some cheat? What will be your fate? Feel the immensity of the moment and all of Creation watching you with wide eyes!

I have tried to prepare you. As did your ancestors. My conscience is clean. Go now to your destiny! I know you will make the right decision and take your line to all that it can be!

dudley_do_ride

7/27 @ 11:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

bom bomba ba bum bomba ba bomba ba

You came!
I was alone.
I should have known...
you are...
temptation!
bom badda da bum badda da badda da

You smiled
Luring me on
My heart was gone
And you... were temptation

*descending stair note fall*

It would be thrilling...
If you are willing...
If it cannot be...
pity me... for...

bom badda ba bom bum ba badda ba bum bish

You were born to be kissed
And I can't resist
you are temptation
And I am yours!

* home stretch march *
Here is my heart
Take it and say that we'll never part
I'm just a slave... only a slave...
To you!

Temptation I'm your slave!
dudley_do_ride

7/28 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ride: Hello?

Cleeve: Good day sir! Clyde Cleeve here. You plug 'em, we plant 'em.

Ride: Oh I hear you are in the casket business? But perhaps I was misled?

Cleeve: Believe me I understand. My primary mode is funerary but I also work in the marriage line.

Ride: I am acting as a kind of agent for a friend. She needs one of those clever marriage caskets. But is too busy to come up with something on her own.

Cleeve: Wise young lady. Such matters should not be left to amateurs. It was so much easier when a noblewoman could count upon a wise faather to arrange such matters.

Ride: Oh and so you are bonded and trained for such work?

Cleeve: Your reputation precedes you sir as a man of wisdom and character. Therefore I will be frank. The roles of undertaker and marriage casket creator are different petals on the same flower. There is no difference in training nor in certification.

Ride: The deuce you say! I suppose the first thing to do is determine the winning element or compound. She wants to be diamonds but I have always thought of her as more of a Potassium.

Cleeve: It is a matter of some delicacy to be sure. I have a fiduciary duty to both the designer and the opener. Are you sure she is up top on the Periodic Table and not down in the heavier more unstable nuclei? Is she radioactive? Was she naturally occurring or created with a collider?

Ride: Well, I think she'd be well represented by one of the earlier star reactions with high yield. No decay. Or unusual isotope. But her shell is nearly full.

Cleeve: I see. That narrows it down considerably. I'd recommend four red herrings. Make the probabilities more in line with today's bandwidth. It is good to make one of them a noble gas. Good mixture of acids and bases. I would stay light and early. You are not gonna get many who pick salts and heavy elements and you need a good false rate.

Ride: Do you have a catalog? I need to get to my breakfast and Sunday chores now.

Cleeve: I recommend an in person visit. There is so much to show you! And isn't it time you thought about your passing as well? Do you even have a plot reserved?
dudley_do_ride

7/31 @ 6:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hmmmm let's see...

Lithium: He who chooseth me will get some relief from his manias.

Contents: He who seeks a living breathing antidote is in a desperate plight indeed. And mixeth remedies and needs. Cure your head and keep it clear, you will need it and more when a-wife-hunting you go!

Passing good. Insert a doll with crazed eyes that they make to give nightmares to chiildren. Hand clutching note, all crumpled up.

Coupled with a previous vow to silence on threat of lawsuit with picture of grinning legal team and budget added.

But how should the casket be decorated? hmmm. Perhaps will wait on that decision until more go by.

Every task seems immense and not worth the price until one breaks it down and takes the first few steps. Do not fear little ones... you have men as mentors and stewards.

dudley_do_ride

8/1 @ 7:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Truly there is a casket for every man!

Lone Ranger: Silver!!!

Brue Lee: Water!!!

Tuco: Revolver!!!

Homer: Donut!!!

Coronado: Gold!!!

Stenmark: Snow!!!

Arthur Dent: Tea!!!

The clever matchmaker knows. Knows how to prime the trap. And SNAAAAPPPPP!!!! Somewhere the Love Vulture groans!
dudley_do_ride

8/1 @ 7:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
dudley_do_ride

8/6 @ 6:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Caskets. Damnable caskets.

Richelieu scowled.

His vast network of spies could not tell him which held the woman. And he had only 10 minutes allocated from his busy day.

Why did humans have to be so stubbornly irrational? Why was Love given such a place and not the State not Gloree!

He thought of her. Her vast tracts of land. Their two powerful and ancient families.

"He who chooseth me gains what many men desire" Peasants. Cretins. Most men are dim lights who have no concept of duty or Gloree. Their desires lead them on mad adventures that endanger the precious State.

"He who chooseth me gets what he deserves" Deserve? I serve. I am His Eminence the Cardinal. My robes are rich for Gloree's sake. I cultivate dread of the King's power. Only God can decide and grant what I deserve. Begone bauble.

This next is lead with some nonsense writ. I have spent far too much time on foolishness. If I relent for even a moment some officious fool will cost treasure or lives. Let the lawyers and agents negotiate the deal. My only sun is Gloree.

dudley_do_ride

8/11 @ 2:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Clever Ms Swann managed to turn the tables again...
and so maneuvered into the casket choosing position.

There were five of them. Many had tried. All had failed.

She read each inscription carefully as the casket choosing music played.

Suddenly a light flashed on in her mind. She had it! She knew which casket her future husband was in!

She approached the wise magistrate who oversaw the ceremony and ...

Magistrate: Which casket do you choose?

Swann: I choose... the one... that... looks like... ... ... a casket!

The drummer stopped his drum roll and put hands on hips.

Magistrate: Maam.... you must choose a casket!

Swann: I know big boy. I bet you wish it was your casket!

Magistrate: I don't have a casket! I am the judge!

Swann: Here come the judge... Here come the judge! Whoooo!

Magistrate: CHOOSE A CASKET, LADY!!!

Swann: Take a chill pill fellah. I choose. I want... the one... that... looks like... a... ... .... casket!!!

Assistant: Oh I get it. That black one looks like a funeral casket.

Swann: No not that one!

Assistant: Then maybe the one with the white cloth draped over like a shroud.

Swann: You are an eager beaver. No. Not that one!

Magistrate: Two down. Only three left. Maybe the furry one?

Swann: You are just guessing now. No way Jose!

Magistrate: Okaaaay. That leaves just the yellow and the puce. Lady... do you want the yellow one?

Swann: I want the one... that looks... like a casket!!

Magistrate: Very good. The yellow one it is!

Swann: I didn't say I wanted a submarine. Sheesh.

Magistrate: *as the drummer resumed his roll at long last* Ms Swann chooses the PUCE casket!!!

Rafael: Oh congratulations my love and future wife!

Ms Swann: Slow down Romeo. You must date me first! Just what kind of lady do you think I am?

And as the sun sets slowly in the West we leave the new found lovers to their journey.

dudley_do_ride

8/14 @ 11:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You've worked so hard. Done your duty in a tough world. Contemplated the future with clear eye.

So let me share some song lyrics from a popular 80s song... Christopher Cross. Good for slow dance with your baby:

Well, it's not far down to paradise
At least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away
And find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles
Just you wait and see, believe me
It's not far to never never land
No reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy
Of innocence again
Just you wait and see, believe me
Sailing
Takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
Soon I will be free
Fantasy
It gets the best of me
When I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie
Every word is a symphony
Won't you believe me?
Sailing
And soon I will be free
Well, it's not far back to sanity
At least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away
And find serenity
Just you wait and see, really, believe me
Sailing
And soon I will be free
dudley_do_ride

8/20 @ 6:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Flynn burst into the room of caskets suddenly.

He threw a bottle of ruum, sans contents, into a corner. And read the inscriptions with a leer. Not that he seriously considered any of them. But he knew that he wanted details for his inn tales that would come later.

"Here be bloood!" said he and threw the bloood casket open. It contained a black spot that he took up and pocketed with a grimace.

"Here be heart" said he, and indeed came he to take up Davie Jones' heart still beating as he opened and boldly took.

Now he had to swipe near and far with cutlass as guards came. But managed to snag one last before swinging out the window.

"Here be death" he hissed as the fatal casket took him mid-air.

dudley_do_ride

8/25 @ 1:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A vision most clyre... of a pairhaps future tyme...

Here ye, here ye... the Court Oyer and Terminer, clothed with the awesome power of the State...
Hath convened in judgement of this pathetic wretch who dares rip asunder what the Almighty hath sown together for all tyme,,,

Assigned Defender: Holiness, my client took marriage under the old laws and is not obligated to obey these new laws...

Judge Superior: SILENCE!!! THE LAWS OF HEAVEN BIND ALL!!! IT MATTERS NOT WHAT SINFUL LAWMAKERS CONSTRUCTED IN THE PAST!!! HE KNEW FULL WELL WHAT HE WAS PROMISING WHEN HE TOOK HIS BLOOOD OATH!!!

Trembling Penitent: All I did was open a casket I found in the street...

Judge Just: IS CHAOS TO REIGN AMONGST US!!! WHO GAVE YOU LEAVE TO SPEAK, DOGG!!!

Judge Superior: Spare the rod... Spoil the citizen. FL0GGE HIM!!!!

Wailing Penitent: yiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Whaling Fl0ggigent: Ya gotta put your whole body into each swing!!

The story doth not need full development to caapture the imagination of the gentle reader. There be many possible outcomes of every dice roll. Your outcome is probably not the worst.

dudley_do_ride

8/30 @ 3:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And what of Mazarin?

He had no time for caskets at all. He had Frondes to deal with.

Parlements had proven vulnerable. Condes could be overcome in time. Anne knew what to do.

And Louis rose as sun king at last. Dance nobles, dance. You had your chance to serve France. Now fop in Versailles. Revolve around your sun.

History plays the same theme with variations over and over. Tap your foot, cock your head, and enjoy the symphony.

dudley_do_ride

9/20 @ 12:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Across the Empty Quarter...

Over the Himalayic Spine...

By crack of whip on straining team...

By hand carved out-rigger war canoe...

Came he at last to temple site. Dodged through trap after trap. Fought man and beast...

At last at center. With Tarzan yell. In defiance of all things thrown in his path...

Take casket in hand. Prize open its lid held by squeaking, groaning hinges...

Man's will in triumph regnant...

Note in casket: Shoulda turned west not east at Albuquerque. Your suit is... COLD!!!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails