User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

models leaving??
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: models leaving??
FarKew
Created by: farkew

3/2/23 @ 1:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has any one noticed that a lot of models are leaving espoecially belami ones... over the last few weeks there are only 2 or 3 of thewier models on sdit... and a lot of the bratislave models are just missing. Is the slovakian studio closing down or are we getting a similar situation that was in bucharest a couple of years ago??? also why are the existing belkami midels not aloowed to jopin media like twiitewr..... Is this the fading away og a big part of f4f
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

3/2/23 @ 7:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I doubt that many flirt customers who actually spend money here care about belami models. They are overscrubbed snobs who sit in their rooms waiting for credits to flow..
Created by: 640509040147

3/2/23 @ 10:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huh? Models leaving a web cam site is nothing new , it’s a revolving door after all. Some just last longer than others and shoot some even come back after months/years away.

As far as social media goes, meh most models are pretty inactive and just generate auto tweets if/when they log on
Created by: twixel

3/3/23 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure where you are looking but there are a number of Slovakian belami models on site. I spoke to a few in the Bratislava studio just recently. Some have left, some are still here, and there are new faces. As far as social media, that is a restriction set by the studio. The models get too busy on social media they neglect other responsibilities is the reasoning I was told.

There are plenty of models to enjoy, look around.
_Dazz_
Created by: _dazz_

3/5/23 @ 5:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When it comes to belami the thing is they have some models that are friendly and honest but they've had models that are very much less than reputable and word of mouth travels much faster with bad news than good. They also have a reputation for being more interested in visiting with other models in their room, even in pvt, than paying attention to the users. They also haven't yet realized that a topic of their 175K goal every day is a turn off to people spending hard earned money. And the gimmick of their regulars being a "team" is ridiculous when they are the only "team member" benefiting. Models come and go and it's unlikely that this is their dream job, especially with the disrespectful comments I witness many users make to them. Also, if the models are to be believed, the studio manager in Slovakia is more than just a bit of a tyrant that is not easy to work with. Personally, their models are not my "type" but many can be nice to talk to. I am not at all a fan of belami management and would love to see the company crash and burn, but it won't happen.
CumCockLuver
Created by: cumcockluver

3/5/23 @ 7:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately, the majority of belami models are only interested in gaining the most number of credits for doing the least amount of work! They mainly appear online when there is a contest to win showing their true motivation which is greedy wealth. Most are snobs and think they are better than all the rest. As a result, it is far better to spend your time with the sexy Colombian models who really do know how to perform delicious shows. belami models could learn a lot from them, as even when they do perform a sex show, it is rarely convincing and usually does not turn you on the same way as the Colombians do. I used to befriend the belami models but soon found out that I would never be left with credits if I wanted to see enjoyable sex action from them. Therefore, I spent my credits elsewhere where I am more likely to really enjoy the show without being disappointed that I have wasted thousands of credits.

The flirt contest system is a joke because the belami models always win! belami models should be excluded from certain contests to give other models a chance to win. To be honest, Flirt should really think about changing the contest calendar to give more types of models a chance to win. For example, have contests which are exclusively for: couples and groups, belami only, new models, regional models only (for example, South Amercian),.......

The belami models have a small exclusive audience who are willing to pay over 10,000 credits at a time. Hopefully they will soon realise they can get better value for money elsewhere!
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

3/6/23 @ 1:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everything that has been said in the comments above is very true. That is why I have never spent credit with any of their models, if I have talked to some of them and I know they are very friendly, I have not given them anything
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

3/6/23 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure where any of this comes from. As you'll find all over this site, categorizing all the models from a certain studio or a certain country is kind of ridiculous. I have found that a few of the very nicest models on here work for Belami. Of course there are others who are jerks, and others who are somewhere in between. I don't care much for the company itself, but this hating on their models is just weird to me (as is the claim that they've all suddenly disappeared, I've seen a dozen of their models online today, including several from the Bratislava studio).
SexyLookout
Created by: sexylookout

3/7/23 @ 3:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are some lovely belami models but I agree that they are very expensive and ultimately they do have high targets to meet. As of late, there have been many belami models online, both the familiar models and newer ones. I do not enter any belami chatrooms unless I have lots of credits because they do not offer any decent shows unless you are willing to pay. This is the main downfall as sometimes they lose interest in you if you fail to tip them handsomely on a regular basis.
However, I do agree with them dominating contests and being regular winners. If you look at the calendar now, on the days of the contests, lots of belami models have scheduled shows. They only seem to appear online when there is something to win. I would also like to add that they have lots of internal contests too which rely on customers tipping them. I think their studios put too much pressure on them to earn credits rather than treating their fans with respect.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails