User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Models taking deals from one user for an all day show
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Models taking deals from one user for an all day show
JaLaffery
Created by: jalaffery

3/27/21 @ 10:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was with a model for over a year. All of a sudden he takes a deal with a user that gives him anywhere from 2 to 6 hours in pvt, and that model then logs off. The other users have been feeling used by that model now. He does come online on saturday and sunday but he just looks and act smug now and does not even try. But he will say tip me and he basically will not speak with you, he even blocks the whisper so you can't speak to him. Seems to me if you are going to do this as a profession, then all day shows from one person should not be allowed. Especially as it allows you to cheat in these competitions that are supposed to be fan based.
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

3/27/21 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was with a model for over a year. All of a sudden he takes a deal with a user that gives him anywhere from 2 to 6 hours in pvt, and that model then logs off. The other users have been feeling used by that model now. He does come online on saturday and sunday but he just looks and act smug now and does not even try. But he will say tip me and he basically will not speak with you, he even blocks the whisper so you can't speak to him. Seems to me if you are going to do this as a profession, then all day shows from one person should not be allowed. Especially as it allows you to cheat in these competitions that are supposed to be fan based.

I had a favorite model that I visited almost every chance I got. He all of a sudden got a customer that would spend hours in private with him and then the model would log off. That’s when I discovered the other models on this site besides him. I grew tired of waiting for him to login to chat I would login early and wait for him to come online because I knew his schedule. I would hurry and try to have private show before this other user hogged him all day. I eventually moved on because it was not worth the wait anymore in my opinion and this seem to be happening every week. He was a excellent model and is still successful though! I think the model you are describing that you spent time with for a year doesn’t value you as a customer anymore you should move on. He doesn’t feel bad treating you like a piggy bank sending you messages like “tip me “ and silencing your whisper so don’t feel bad about leaving him and moving on. Your his customer if he doesn’t understand how a consumer should be treated that’s too bad for him!
JaLaffery

3/27/21 @ 2:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for saying that and not making me feel foolish. I have decided to do that. Because I do believe in the rule of karma. He might be high on the horse now, but that user will find someone else and then he will be dropped and that ranking that he got because of the credits will go back down into the 200's again.

I had a favorite model that I visited almost every chance I got. He all of a sudden got a customer that would spend hours in private with him and then the model would log off. That’s when I discovered the other models on this site besides him. I grew tired of waiting for him to login to chat I would login early and wait for him to come online because I knew his schedule. I would hurry and try to have private show before this other user hogged him all day. I eventually moved on because it was not worth the wait anymore in my opinion and this seem to be happening every week. He was a excellent model and is still successful though! I think the model you are describing that you spent time with for a year doesn’t value you as a customer anymore you should move on. He doesn’t feel bad treating you like a piggy bank sending you messages like “tip me “ and silencing your whisper so don’t feel bad about leaving him and moving on. Your his customer if he doesn’t understand how a consumer should be treated that’s too bad for him!

carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

3/29/21 @ 2:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds like you two are complaining because some models know where the bulk of their income comes from. Instead of talking trash about your former favorite, why not make your favorites feel more special and appreciated? They are here for money, not to date you because you are lonely.

JaLaffery

3/29/21 @ 2:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds like you two are complaining because some models know where the bulk of their income comes from. Instead of talking trash about your former favorite, why not make your favorites feel more special and appreciated? They are here for money, not to date you because you are lonely.

JaLaffery

3/29/21 @ 2:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all, no one said anything about dating or being lonely. Please do not assume something just about either myself or the other user, just because you maybe lonely. Second of all, as for making the models feel even more special, that is something that is done when you are giving out the tips and doing shows. Which is fine. Third thing, there is no trash being talked about here, there were even no names being said so you should really not say something that you know not of what you speak. All the model had to do was not lie, and say that the person who is purchasing all of that model time is not the one purchasing his time. And not treating others in his room as if they are not a bother to him, I saw him do it to several of the user's in his chat room. Usually what goes up does eventually come down. Meaning that the model may be raking in the cash now, but that usually changes when that one person funding him gets tired of doing so.

Luv2flirt

3/30/21 @ 11:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Duh!!! Everyone knows the models are here for the money! This website is a business that employs the models. the models get paid when they render a service ( private chat) or they receive tips, and the website receives a percentage of what you spend with a model. The models should know how to treat a customer( common sense) if they want to retain customers that pay. I just simply mentioned that I moved on to another model because I could not get time with the model that was my favorite. I mentioned that they were an excellent and successful model (no trash talked) I also had all good and no bad experiences in private with them but I still moved on. I have lots of favorite models and I chat and have private with models that know how to treat their customers, are customer focused and make private experience excellent! No one in this forum mentioned anything about loneliness but you (no offense) and I don’t know where you got that idea. I’m using this site for fun and not to throw tips and privates at models for no service rendered.

Created by: louisphillippe

4/10/21 @ 2:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:( It happened to me as well in 2007. A very popular model became super friendly with me because
I was a very good tipper. As months and years went by we became more and more familiar and,
of course, I tipped him royally.In fact I used to ship him a monthly gift like sneakers,pants and
shirts,perfumes etc...etc.... of course all of it of excellent quality.....We went with 3 other members of
his family in a Mediterranean cruise "because he was very stressed out with his studies!! LMAO!!
Suddenly in 2012 he became very very busy with a particular viewer and even when I still tipped
him as usual he became less friendly and more evasive. Unanswered emails,not a thanks for
the tips,and eternally in private for 6 or 7 hours at a time..... until one day,out of the blue his profile
and pictures disappeared and never ever hear of him again. Email address canceled... (I neglected to
say I paid the rent for his flat,1/2 of the University tuition plus all his utilities for 4 years...
We met in Bucharest several times ( as friends only!!) met his family and even spent Christmas 2010
with them!!...
Well...the part that hurts is not the money,it is that fact that he wasn't truthful and he made me believe
we were real close friends!!
I know here you are as good as your next big tip ......and the big fish eats the little fish. But when it comes to
human interaction and morals I don't care if you live in a hell hole raised by a pack of wolves YOU DON'T
SCREW A GOOD FRIEND!! :evil
:angel If you have any negative sarcastic comments :evil SAVE IT!! :guitar I have already told myself
the worst of the worst....and :( :( I deserve it!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
There is a word for people like that.....

Remember: they are not REAL,( and your money is!!) and you are only as good as your next BIG tip!! :angel :angel

Just my :twocents
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

4/10/21 @ 8:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb :helpme :smoking
Please don't forget thgat your favorites try to do best they can, generally, however as well, and as a fan, remember they also work/fun for TIPS, vids, privates, multi-user shows etc. While probably not wanting to slight you, they need/want/'have to', take on a $$$$$$$$ challenge, benefit, and , hopefully, return customer. Fun, frolic, sexy moves count... so does tghe $$$#$#$$# and money also pays bills and encourages prospective custonmers and beneficiaries... short and long run... your loyalty hopefully doesn't waiver...maybe send a quiet message.
Luv2flirt

4/10/21 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

> Remember: they are not REAL,( and your money is!!) and you are only as good as your next BIG tip!!<

I agree the relationship is not a real friendship but I like to think that it’s a customer and client relationship that is built on good rapport between the model and customer. It is your money that primarily does the talking and what makes the model give you more attention! This is why I mostly like to have one on one private show with my favorite models. I tipped during party once and I didn’t like it. There is always going to be a bigger tipper and the model will give them more attention which I totally understand but they still shouldn’t ignore another customer that did tip ( that sort of business logic makes no sense because a model should want as many customers giving them money as they can so they should make all paying customers feel appreciated)! A Private show with a model that really understands what you like and your the only one that they are giving attention to is so much fun plus it’s nice that you get to watch it again! :thumbsup One pet peeve of mine is when I want to see cock but everyone else wants ass even though model labeled group show as jerk and cum show but I already joined the group show and can’t leave! So I mainly see the ass because it’s what the majority participants want when I really want the hard cock in my face so model briefly gives me what I want and does what majority wants it makes sense. The model cummed and it was nice but they showed ass too much because of majority desire. Group show can still be fun but I really prefer one on one private because of experiences like that!
NOTSURE0315

5/21/21 @ 7:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models make their living off tips. vids, gifts, and returning guests and repetitions of same. And go with the money makers. Long privates may he lucrative and not turned down. He shouldn't count on one fan, and continue to welcome all, however business is business and if a guest doesn't want to match on his or her own, don't begrudge a model ' a attempts to acquire a sure thing also. And was it an exclusive?! Still. If new attitude is spend or not, stay or not then find another model or enjoy at best his cam his way. Play his loss your loss best way possible.
NOTSURE0315

5/21/21 @ 7:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models make their living off tips. vids, gifts, and returning guests and repetitions of same. And go with the money makers. Long privates may he lucrative and not turned down. He shouldn't count on one fan, and continue to welcome all, however business is business and if a guest doesn't want to match on his or her own, don't begrudge a model ' a attempts to acquire a sure thing also. And was it an exclusive?! Still. If new attitude is spend or not, stay or not then find another model or enjoy at best his cam his way. Play his loss your loss best way possible.
Bodini
Created by: bodini

5/22/21 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If a model is making lots of tips from other members, I feel less obligation to tip myself. Win win.
JaLaffery

5/23/21 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If a model is making lots of tips from other members, I feel less obligation to tip myself. Win win.

Created by: gofish

5/23/21 @ 11:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Based on the topic line sort of think any model who makes deals with one specific member needs to realize that at some point that member is sure to move on to another model when the excitement wears off. At that point he or she might have turned other members off when considering a visit to their chat room. :winkwink :winkwink
JaLaffery

5/23/21 @ 11:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Based on the topic line sort of think any model who makes deals with one specific member needs to realize that at some point that member is sure to move on to another model when the excitement wears off. At that point he or she might have turned other members off when considering a visit to their chat room. :winkwink :winkwink

Thank you for saying that. That is just the point that I was making. I was always told remember what goes up does come down, and the downside will hurt when you have run off every person that was there before that supported your chatroom. Plus discussion is a healthy thing to do.

Deivid James
Created by: Deivid James

2/19/23 @ 4:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am new as a model 2 years ago I transmitted and retired, I returned 4 months ago and I think that our users are people more than clients and it is good to share time and daily life and as long as the user is friendly and not rude you always have to give him the attention that it deserves, Just like we need the money they spend on us, users deserve our attention.
JaLaffery

2/19/23 @ 9:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am new as a model 2 years ago I transmitted and retired, I returned 4 months ago and I think that our users are people more than clients and it is good to share time and daily life and as long as the user is friendly and not rude you always have to give him the attention that it deserves, Just like we need the money they spend on us, users deserve our attention.

JaLaffery

2/19/23 @ 9:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are correct about that. Thank you for your post

Deivid James
Created by: Deivid James

2/20/23 @ 7:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are correct about that. Thank you for your post

It is a pleasure for me to give my opinion and support to users who help us fulfill our dreams...

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails