User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Models in frustration
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Models in frustration
Created by: gofish

10/31/22 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the slow activity on the site one can see it is having an effect on some models. I might advise any model who might read this posting to consider making a comment just to get the impression from their side. One might also advise models that the person entering the room that not all come in with a load of credits and while their number might be high there are many other reasons for that being the case. This in a way might be why so few viewers ever say a word out of fear of the request for tips and privates. Fact is the site clearly has issues and ones that just might never have a solution but is it not better to have viewers in the room talking than just staring at a list of who is in the room. Yes, if viewers request something it should clearly be followed up with action on their part.
Just something to think about and perhaps post your opinion. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: qui_gon_jinn

10/31/22 @ 1:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the slow activity on the site one can see it is having an effect on some models. I might advise any model who might read this posting to consider making a comment just to get the impression from their side. One might also advise models that the person entering the room that not all come in with a load of credits and while their number might be high there are many other reasons for that being the case. This in a way might be why so few viewers ever say a word out of fear of the request for tips and privates. Fact is the site clearly has issues and ones that just might never have a solution but is it not better to have viewers in the room talking than just staring at a list of who is in the room. Yes, if viewers request something it should clearly be followed up with action on their part.
Just something to think about and perhaps post your opinion. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

doctor_boss
Created by: doctor_boss

1/29/23 @ 11:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

very well said.
Demian Pitterson
Created by: Demian Pitterson

2/5/23 @ 9:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, I am new on the site and responding to this I think that in some cases it is frustrating, due to the pressure of knowing that you must maintain a range or you must have a minimum amount of credits per hour, it is something that plays against sometimes by That if you do credits, your position goes down or simply the page does not let you be online is something complicated, also some people fear talking or simply do not say anything, I try to be as friendly as possible I do it for convenience Talking or socializing but I think that some people are a bit scelch I think it is something of part and part of the idea is that it is something real and spontaneous but I do not know how to handle this sometimes.

2/5/23 @ 10:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, I am new on the site and responding to this I think that in some cases it is frustrating, due to the pressure of knowing that you must maintain a range or you must have a minimum amount of credits per hour, it is something that plays against sometimes by That if you do credits, your position goes down or simply the page does not let you be online is something complicated, also some people fear talking or simply do not say anything, I try to be as friendly as possible I do it for convenience Talking or socializing but I think that some people are a bit scelch I think it is something of part and part of the idea is that it is something real and spontaneous but I do not know how to handle this sometimes.

Demian Pitterson sadly this seems to be the way the site has become, but strongly suggest you do not give up hope. There are a lot of interesting and I think fun members on the site and it just takes that one moment for them to fine you. There will always be those viewers who hide in the shadows and never say a word, not even a hello. All I can say is just say hello to mainly any member who enters you room and hope for the best.
As for the credit thing with the site that is something of another story which is really something of a puzzle.
Wish you all the best on flirt in any case.
Demian Pitterson

2/9/23 @ 12:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your answer and for reading, it is clear to know how to take it, but well, the important thing is to know how It is easy for everyone to speak or answer a greeting even if you say nothing in the room is understandable their reasons will have, it is something that you are going to get over time, since we are all people and we have different behaviors so it is something that goes learning.

2/9/23 @ 1:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your answer and for reading, it is clear to know how to take it, but well, the important thing is to know how It is easy for everyone to speak or answer a greeting even if you say nothing in the room is understandable their reasons will have, it is something that you are going to get over time, since we are all people and we have different behaviors so it is something that goes learning.

Demian Pitterson while I do agree with some of what you say one has to ask those viewers who enter a chat room and just say nothing if they were the model in the room. Think this is a situation where it seems there is a lack of respect. A mere Hello one would think is not a big deal and heck any viewer can leave the room at any point. Just my opinion in any case.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Demian Pitterson

2/10/23 @ 11:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is this is something that we learn to me that we are knowing each person since we are all different or do not look for the same, and still try to greet all the people who enter my room I think it is the minimum that I could Do to know someone here or anywhere, to start a good conversation, by the way thank you for answering are you very friendly thanks for the advice.
Deivid James
Created by: Deivid James

2/20/23 @ 6:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for taking the time to greet me and for taking my comment into account., have happy day...

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails