User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Slow site activity
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Slow site activity
Created by: gofish

10/21/22 @ 1:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems the word is going round that activity on the site might have turned slower than molasses and everyone wonders why. While some might point to world economic activity might be part of the blame just perhaps there are a lot more closer issues to be considered.
First of all, seems very few viewers even talk in a chat room, or some members have basically resorted to just whispering. Common sense would say if no one talks then perhaps there are no viewers ion the room so why remain in the room.
As there seems to be many models on the site who are multitasking on more than one site odds are they will miss any comments said on flirt which might discourage viewers from visiting their chat room.
Then there is a case of all those fan clubs which have most likely attracted members who would be otherwise active in a chat room.
On top of it seems there is some sort of contest going on just about every day, so odds are some members drain their credits just to get the model in that winning circle.
Of course, it does not help when there are models just baring all in open chat with no plan as to how to really attract members that could support them.
Finally, just because one does not have credit or boost points would it re4ally be that hard to just say HELLO, and I might add acknowledge those members who are able to tip. Somehow by doing the latter I think in a way those members who can tip will feel appreciated both by the model and others in the room.
Just a suggestion to all those models out there the site can be an enjoyable experience as long as one realizes it is not all about just getting naked, but rather creating a connection with the viewers in the room.
Flirt is an overall cool site and hopefully will strive to make it an even better site.
Will be interesting to see what comments result in this posting.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: sirlickslot69

10/21/22 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems the word is going round that activity on the site might have turned slower than molasses and everyone wonders why. While some might point to world economic activity might be part of the blame just perhaps there are a lot more closer issues to be considered.
First of all, seems very few viewers even talk in a chat room, or some members have basically resorted to just whispering. Common sense would say if no one talks then perhaps there are no viewers ion the room so why remain in the room.
As there seems to be many models on the site who are multitasking on more than one site odds are they will miss any comments said on flirt which might discourage viewers from visiting their chat room.
Then there is a case of all those fan clubs which have most likely attracted members who would be otherwise active in a chat room.
On top of it seems there is some sort of contest going on just about every day, so odds are some members drain their credits just to get the model in that winning circle.
Of course, it does not help when there are models just baring all in open chat with no plan as to how to really attract members that could support them.
Finally, just because one does not have credit or boost points would it re4ally be that hard to just say HELLO, and I might add acknowledge those members who are able to tip. Somehow by doing the latter I think in a way those members who can tip will feel appreciated both by the model and others in the room.
Just a suggestion to all those models out there the site can be an enjoyable experience as long as one realizes it is not all about just getting naked, but rather creating a connection with the viewers in the room.
Flirt is an overall cool site and hopefully will strive to make it an even better site.
Will be interesting to see what comments result in this posting.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I seem to somewhat agree with most of what you're saying. I get a bit frustrated when I go into a room and seems nobody is there, I usually type in open chat and not whisper unless I want to ask personal question. Some models don't mind if I get a little risque in pen char and I've had some eject me if I do, so I just make a note of who's who and move on. I also ger frustrated when I'm trying to chat and model seems totally disconnected with F4F activity.. If it's thant important say BRB and break or Multi or whatever. I had 2 favorites, that even if suddenly taken Pvt here or another site, they would whisper sorry.. BRB .. from behind Break or Multi screen..
Anyway, seems most every year I've been here onsite, FOTY is usually slow for most all but the chosen few that usually give away FanClubs and free minutes and custom videos just to get votes..😵🤔🥱
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth..

Created by: davelicious

10/22/22 @ 3:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A lot of very good points. I will add as well, there are way too many straight guys (falsely claiming to be gay) on here that are trying to appeal to a gay audience, and doing a very poor job at it. The site has become extremely boring because of them.
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

10/22/22 @ 9:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A lot of very good points. I will add as well, there are way too many straight guys (falsely claiming to be gay) on here that are trying to appeal to a gay audience, and doing a very poor job at it. The site has become extremely boring because of them.

I have to respectfully disagree with you. There are lots of fun straight guys even the ones that assume other orientation titles to attract a gay audience and it depends on the model you visit I am always exploring my options so I meet lots of fun straight acting guys on site as a result. A possibility may be that some guys on site that are really gay are insecure about it and would rather say they are straight, bicurious or bisexual.

In my opinion you never really know who is gay and who is straight only that specific person knows their own heart and thoughts we will never know unless the model shares that info with us and even then we don’t know if they are being truthful because only that specific person knows what’s going on with their hormones and physical reactions to other people and when it all comes down to it it’s their decision to choose which sexual orientation path they will take. This is not my opinion but some psychologists theorized that everyone is really bisexual having attraction to men and women and they choose the strongest feeling they are having to make their final decision to determine their sexual orientation. I don’t agree with this because their are many factors that come into during play during a persons growth and development like environment, parental involvement, media, a traumatic event, persuasive suggestions, the dominant gender influences of their peers or group of friends that can affect whether a person thinks they are gay or not.

There are lots of straight guys that I feel convinced are really straight they act straight but I’ve also seen some very masculine guys in real life that are gay to my shock and surprise. I met a guy on my job and after becoming friendly I find out they are actually married to another guy who also started working the same job much much later. They invited me to their house and everything I have a good relationship with them. It was surprising because he was very manly a deep voice and masculine actions and body language he didn’t act like the stereotypical gay. My point being that you just never know unless a person admits it verbally and displays and open lifestyle (which we may not see in solo chatrooms) on site because they are secure within themselves. I have met some coupled models that I think are actually gay but who knows.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

10/22/22 @ 10:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are lots of straight guys that I feel convinced are really straight they act straight but I’ve also seen some very masculine guys in real life that are gay to my shock and surprise. I met a guy on my job and after becoming friendly I find out they are actually married to another guy who also work the same job they invite me to their house and everything. It was shocking because he was very manly a deep voice and masculine actions and body language he didn’t act like the stereotypical gay.

It's 2022. Someone is still "shocked and surprised" that someone who is "very manly a deep voice and masculine actions and body language" can be gay? SMH.

Luv2flirt

10/22/22 @ 11:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's 2022. Someone is still "shocked and surprised" that someone who is "very manly a deep voice and masculine actions and body language" can be gay? SMH.

I’m a guy who only visits male models (very very gay lol) so I did not mean to sound offensive. I’m here just having fun on site chatting with handsome hot guys! Being gay myself It was not my intention to offend you if your gay. Have a good day!

10/22/22 @ 11:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of getting a bit off topic here and think most agree it is not a case of a male model being gay or str8 but rather what they offer to the viewers that visit their chatroom. This posting was in response to the fact that many models have noticed a drop of activity on the site. :thumbsup :thumbsup

10/22/22 @ 2:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of getting a bit off topic here and think most agree it is not a case of a male model being gay or str8 but rather what they offer to the viewers that visit their chatroom. This posting was in response to the fact that many models have noticed a drop of activity on the site. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Yeah I noticed that too..

:orglaugh :thumbsup :thumbsup

10/22/22 @ 2:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lol I had no idea all the pick-me gays would get so triggered. My personal experience (y'all can have the gay vs straight conversation elsewhere) is that the site has become mundane due to all these unexciting straight guys who want you to tip them for just sitting there doing nothing. I hardly spend any money on the site anymore because of this. I'm sure there's many reasons why site traffic has slowed so much, this is just my personal reason why I have slowed my spending down, and visit this site far less than I used to. And to answer the next inevitable question, how do I know they're straight? Because they have told me they are (I never assume). Usually they also mention that they do not actually want to do the things listed on their profile.

10/22/22 @ 2:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lol I had no idea all the pick-me gays would get so triggered. My personal experience (y'all can have the gay vs straight conversation elsewhere) is that the site has become mundane due to all these unexciting straight guys who want you to tip them for just sitting there doing nothing. I hardly spend any money on the site anymore because of this. I'm sure there's many reasons why site traffic has slowed so much, this is just my personal reason why I have slowed my spending down, and visit this site far less than I used to. And to answer the next inevitable question, how do I know they're straight? Because they have told me they are (I never assume). Usually they also mention that they do not actually want to do the things listed on their profile.

Don't worry, I'm not even a little gay.. I just answered the original posting here because I too have noticed the lack of inactivity on the site and I only visit the ladies. My 2 top Favorites went offline back in May of this year and I have been shopping around a bit out of boredom, and I've got to say that even the Top 20 here don't seem to offer much to my taste since I was so spoiled by "My Sweet Beautiful Princess" and "My CurlyTop"..
So just to set the record straight, the topic here was site inactivity, not gay-straight or whatever so yes.. It was getting :offtopic :offtopic :offtopic

10/22/22 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wasn't even responding to you 🤔 not sure why you quoted my comment
Luv2flirt

10/22/22 @ 4:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I also want to apologize to davelicious and to gofish. I saw an opportunity to bring up this gay vs straight conversation I played a role in going off topic I know about the “gay …str8 …. or whatever” forum topic that gofish created should have posted there. Davelicious I did not want to make your first 4 forum posting unpleasant in anyway I know what you mean there are straight guys that don’t want to do some of the things they listed in their profile that want you to tip and do nothing. Gofish is nice I’ve come across gofish in chatroom before and gofish said hello and was very nice. I’m a nice guy I don’t like to create confusion or strife in anyway and sorry if I stirred up any negative feelings from all the posters in this forum. Who knows maybe Ill come across davelicious and gofish in a chat room and I don’t want there to be any hard feelings only just that we have fun in the chat rooms of our choice.

I also noticed traffic is slower on the site in some models rooms and I assumed it was because users are only going to specific models rooms that qualify for the FOTY contest to VOTE for model and spend their credits since every credit spent in a tip or private show with qualified models earns them tickets that are placed in a weekly raffle for the FOTY model competition. Contributing users that give their credits can have a chance to win the weekly raffle for participating users and win 5000 free credits. There are also some holidays coming up soon like Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas and the site usually makes a good credits deal available for purchase perhaps users are waiting for those deals.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

10/22/22 @ 5:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't worry, I'm not even a little gay.. I just answered the original posting here because I too have noticed the lack of inactivity on the site and I only visit the ladies. My 2 top Favorites went offline back in May of this year and I have been shopping around a bit out of boredom, and I've got to say that even the Top 20 here don't seem to offer much to my taste since I was so spoiled by "My Sweet Beautiful Princess" and "My CurlyTop"..
So just to set the record straight, the topic here was site inactivity, not gay-straight or whatever so yes.. It was getting :offtopic :offtopic :offtopic

So let me get this (pardon the pun) straight. Someone comes to the male performer threads to proclaim "I'm not even a little gay" and "I only visit the ladies" and then criticizes OTHERS for being "off-topic." Honestly you couldn't make this stuff up!

10/22/22 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So let me get this (pardon the pun) straight. Someone comes to the male performer threads to proclaim "I'm not even a little gay" and "I only visit the ladies" and then criticizes OTHERS for being "off-topic." Honestly you couldn't make this stuff up!

Yes I made those statements to clarify that the issue here with inactivity is not just gay vs. straight, or male performer vs. female performer of even transgendervs. everybody else.. the inactivity here is site wide.. I posted here because I saw the topic that I felt was revalent and not based on gender identification. Sorry if I pi**ed in your corn flakes...

10/22/22 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes I made those statements to clarify that the issue here with inactivity is not just gay vs. straight, or male performer vs. female performer of even transgendervs. everybody else.. the inactivity here is site wide.. I posted here because I saw the topic that I felt was revalent and not based on gender identification. Sorry if I pi**ed in your corn flakes...

10/22/22 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good response there SirLicksLot69 and yes, it is all about site inactivity.
Though interesting name ending in 69 [just teasing ya]

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

10/22/22 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I also want to apologize to davelicious and to gofish. I saw an opportunity to bring up this gay vs straight conversation I played a role in going off topic I know about the “gay …str8 …. or whatever” forum topic that gofish created should have posted there. Davelicious I did not want to make your first 4 forum posting unpleasant in anyway I know what you mean there are straight guys that don’t want to do some of the things they listed in their profile that want you to tip and do nothing. Gofish is nice I’ve come across gofish in chatroom before and gofish said hello and was very nice. I’m a nice guy I don’t like to create confusion or strife in anyway and sorry if I stirred up any negative feelings from all the posters in this forum. Who knows maybe Ill come across davelicious and gofish in a chat room and I don’t want there to be any hard feelings only just that we have fun in the chat rooms of our choice.

I also noticed traffic is slower on the site in some models rooms and I assumed it was because users are only going to specific models rooms that qualify for the FOTY contest to VOTE for model and spend their credits since every credit spent in a tip or private show with qualified models earns them tickets that are placed in a weekly raffle for the FOTY model competition. Contributing users that give their credits can have a chance to win the weekly raffle for participating users and win 5000 free credits. There are also some holidays coming up soon like Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas and the site usually makes a good credits deal available for purchase perhaps users are waiting for those deals.

Luv2flirt nothing to apology for and have to say sort give one a chuckle with the direction it took. Thanks for your positive approach with your comments. Should anyone get upset with anything said here to me is a mystery. By the way thank for mentioning that traffic is slow pretty much all over the site, and not just a gay verse Str8 things [Oh naughty fishy]. Sorry just could not help myself there.

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

10/22/22 @ 10:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe these issues are important to gay people, if not strictly on the original topic. It's also not "revelant" (sic) whether the "problems" are site wide, the discussion was about the male rooms. Maybe you should think about what it feels like for a gay person to read some straight person coming in here and telling them what to talk about and not talk about. (But then, someone who types about something being "revalent" probably wouldn't understand that, so forget it.)

10/23/22 @ 4:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe these issues are important to gay people, if not strictly on the original topic. It's also not "revelant" (sic) whether the "problems" are site wide, the discussion was about the male rooms. Maybe you should think about what it feels like for a gay person to read some straight person coming in here and telling them what to talk about and not talk about. (But then, someone who types about something being "revalent" probably wouldn't understand that, so forget it.)

The original post here was about Site inactivity... not gay rooms, male rooms, female rooms, or trans rooms... SITE inactivity.. Seemsthe subject turned toward Gay Vs. Straight... The comment was made by the original post administrator that the post replies were going "Off Topic" I just made my statements and agreed with him that it was "Off Topic"...

10/23/22 @ 4:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good response there SirLicksLot69 and yes, it is all about site inactivity.
Though interesting name ending in 69 [just teasing ya]

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

Thanks... The "69" was M'Lady's suggestion when I created the name especially for her...😉🤤🤭👅👅👅

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10

FREE CREDITS

Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails