User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Something wonderful has happened!!!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Something wonderful has happened!!!
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

10/15 @ 6:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This post is a little different that I normally would post but I thought it was appropriate to mention this. I just did my pvt show with a hot model on here just now and I was in the tier of Veterans for f4f but thanks to the pvt show I did it pushed me up to Elite. Never have I ever thought I would make it this far. Its quite an achievement and it feels really good!!! I have been a basic here for as long as I can remember. It was a year before the pandemic hit which would have been 2019. But I didn’t start tipping until late 2022. So practically almost 2 years to make it to Elite. Not sure if I will get to the next tier but I’ll definitely try to make it there.

Anyways thank u so much for the experience here f4f!!!
no1_u_know
Created by: no1_u_know

10/15 @ 1:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just means you've spent a WHOLE lot of $$$. Happy you're so impressed, but all it took was an open wallet. But congrats for all the fun? :orglaugh
sluttygirl9475

10/15 @ 5:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just means you've spent a WHOLE lot of $$$. Happy you're so impressed, but all it took was an open wallet. But congrats for all the fun? :orglaugh

Andd??? Ur point is??? If I keep spending is because I enjoy it. If I didn’t I wouldn’t be doing this. I spend what I can.
Alex2259
Created by: alex2259

10/15 @ 8:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This post is a little different that I normally would post but I thought it was appropriate to mention this. I just did my pvt show with a hot model on here just now and I was in the tier of Veterans for f4f but thanks to the pvt show I did it pushed me up to Elite. Never have I ever thought I would make it this far. Its quite an achievement and it feels really good!!! I have been a basic here for as long as I can remember. It was a year before the pandemic hit which would have been 2019. But I didn’t start tipping until late 2022. So practically almost 2 years to make it to Elite. Not sure if I will get to the next tier but I’ll definitely try to make it there.

Anyways thank u so much for the experience here f4f!!!

@sluttygirl - good on you, and cheers to that as well. Go girl go, and rock it all the way!

sluttygirl9475

10/15 @ 9:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@sluttygirl - good on you, and cheers to that as well. Go girl go, and rock it all the way!

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

10/16 @ 2:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations!
I really don't understand the system. Status, Level and Points. Too confusing. I just assume that if the numbers go up it is good. If you stop spending for some time the numbers will go down too.
sluttygirl9475

10/16 @ 8:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations!
I really don't understand the system. Status, Level and Points. Too confusing. I just assume that if the numbers go up it is good. If you stop spending for some time the numbers will go down too.

Thanks. From my understanding its based on pvt shows. So even if u haven’t tipped or did pvts u would stay the same. I don’t think u would drop ur status. All it does it keeps going up when u tip or do pvts.
Created by: twixel

10/16 @ 10:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

www.flirt4free.com/rewards/status-and-levels/
Read about it on the site.
It is based primarily on how much you spend in credits. Does not matter where or how just how much. Time on site helps a little too.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

10/18 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow! They give you a participation trophy if you pay for it. Virtual one at that. Too bad the price is in real money.
Alex2259

10/18 @ 10:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

www.flirt4free.com/rewards/status-and-levels/
Read about it on the site.
It is based primarily on how much you spend in credits. Does not matter where or how just how much. Time on site helps a little too.

You are right. That was my understanding too. I have read your status can decrease if you aren't active in a while too.

beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

10/19 @ 5:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wasted a lot of money
Created by: sirlickslot69

10/19 @ 2:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wasted a lot of money

It's her money, if she got pleasure from spendin' it and performers made somethin'also then who are you to say it was wasted.. No different than spendin' it on bo oze or dr ugs or other vices,(protit utes included).. Or even fishin', huntin', movies, theatre, theme parks..Whatever your perks are, if you enjoy it WTF does it matter to others...
Just my n-n-n-n-n .. 5 cents worth...
:mad :mad :mad :bowdown :bowdown
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

10/19 @ 4:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's her money, if she got pleasure from spendin' it and performers made somethin'also then who are you to say it was wasted.. No different than spendin' it on bo oze or dr ugs or other vices,(protit utes included).. Or even fishin', huntin', movies, theatre, theme parks..Whatever your perks are, if you enjoy it WTF does it matter to others...
Just my n-n-n-n-n .. 5 cents worth...
:mad :mad :mad :bowdown :bowdown

Beachboy is just a stingy, jealous smuck. We all spend as we want, and can afford. However, I need to say that spending credits like crazy, is not the only way to rise in status/level.
Alex2259

10/19 @ 4:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@ sluttygirl don’t let hateful unnecessary comments ruin your good time either. Some of the users who made negative comments on your thread are ones who use the site daily, tip nothing, and bash regulars who support the models. Not mentioning any specific names but he knows who he is. Go girl go as always! ALEX.
sluttygirl9475

10/19 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank u everyone!!! I appreciate all the kind comments and those that defended me from these annoying trolls. They can kiss my ass for all I care. And I don’t need to mention who it is because they know who I mean. At least I am not cheap. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
sluttygirl9475

10/19 @ 9:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Beachboy is just a stingy, jealous smuck. We all spend as we want, and can afford. However, I need to say that spending credits like crazy, is not the only way to rise in status/level.

Ur absolutely right but unfortunately spending money and doing pvt shows is the easiest way to do it. In my case I tend to do it when I can. And yes what’s his name is stingy 😅😅😅😅😅
sluttygirl9475

10/19 @ 9:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@ sluttygirl don’t let hateful unnecessary comments ruin your good time either. Some of the users who made negative comments on your thread are ones who use the site daily, tip nothing, and bash regulars who support the models. Not mentioning any specific names but he knows who he is. Go girl go as always! ALEX.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

10/20 @ 4:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sir lick my opinion no reseaon to go get panties in twist

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails