User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Is Private Really Private?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Is Private Really Private?
Letters
Created by: letters

7/6/19 @ 3:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi all! Im somewhat new here and was confused about how private works.
I was under the impression that private is exactly that- between you and the model. However, recently I was watching a rather well known model here who went to private with another user, only when surfing the web I found him on another site broadcasting the private show! Is that allowed? During open chat, I understand being on multiple sites, whether I agree or not is a different story, but I understand and accept that. However, the private being broadcast elsewhere really confused me. As much as it's misleading, isn't that a bit of a privacy issue too? That really discourages me from doing Cam2Cam also because what is stopping people from hearing ur voice on the other site(s) (or is there no voice feature with that??). If anyone can let me know the proper policy for privates, that would be great, thanks :)
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

7/6/19 @ 8:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What should be and what is are often different. Some models, on several sites, will remove themselves from other sites when they go private with a customer. Others will show everything to everybody in an effort to maximize tips. There is no police force for this. If you are the customer in a private, your photo will not be visible to anybody except the model you hired. It is only the model you hired who is visible to others.

I find it amusing that somebody will take a model private here and I can simply switch to the other site and see everything the model is doing.

If that is disturbing to you instead of amusing, report it to flirt and see what they say. Regardless of whether flirt stops the practice, it is wrong, in my opinion, but wrong in a way that I don't really worry about. If you go private and intend to bare your soul or family secrets, audibly, you need to discuss it seriously with the model before you start your revealing conversation. If you are only typing, nobody else can see it and nobody cares. They are simply looking at a model who is as hot as you think he is. And if you get the activity you pay for, I wouldn't worry about who else watches.
Billy Milligan
Created by: Billy Milligan

7/7/19 @ 6:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

its really awhul situation, im sorry it can happen here. some guys need to understand what respect is.
Created by: louisphillippe

7/11/19 @ 6:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:evil No it isn't .It is PRIVATE only here and not in one hundred
other sites the model might be "open for business" :mad
:orglaugh In fewer words you'll be paying for :mad many
many dozens viewers elsewhere to watch for free with your money ( you
sucker!!!! ...) :orglaugh
Real privates went out in 2006 or 7... :thumbsup

Just my :twocents
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

7/12/19 @ 5:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think one is a "sucker" for taking a model private, only to find out that someone else watched. "Private" should be labeled "Direct your own show." The model does what you direct him to do. Other people may watch in some cases, but nobody else is directing the show.
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

7/13/19 @ 11:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think one is a "sucker" for taking a model private, only to find out that someone else watched. "Private" should be labeled "Direct your own show." The model does what you direct him to do. Other people may watch in some cases, but nobody else is directing the show.

the good thing about f4f models on other sites is members pay less and models get more so my friends members and models alike we are all winners :thumbsup ps don't tell f4f :hitit
silvestris
Created by: silvestris

7/13/19 @ 5:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I meet a new model, I always find their other site profiles, and keep an eye on it. If I see them taken private, and still broadcasting on that site, it's game over. I won't waste my time or money on such models.
However, this does raise an issue. If flirt were to pay the models here adequately, then they wouldn't need to do this multi broadcasting thing. Flirt is supposed to be a premium site, so why is this still happening?
Captured73
Created by: captured73

7/14/19 @ 6:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don`t think, that it will change if this site increases the percentage for the models by 5 or 10% for example. Its just an economic need for most of the models - if they don`t belong to a few superstars - to be online on various sites.
But I agree also that its a no go to let someone pay here for a "private" and many other people see it for free on other sites. Observed it too with female models.
Asti
Created by: asti

7/14/19 @ 11:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It happens the other way around too. I have been in performers' rooms here and they are taken into a paid show on another site. I didn't know at first as they were continuing to type to me but then said, "I'm in a paid show now." Though I have experienced this topic I don't encounter it very often.
Speaking to economics requiring them to be on multiple sites, I disagree, thinking it is more about convenience. First, top earning performers here may be found on multiple sites at the same time. For performers this is a job. They set up office and log into those sites. Are they supposed to give each site an hour or two, then move onto the next? No, they are reaching out to as many people as possible at one time. Second, I would think airing their pvt shows from one site while on multiple sites would only hurt them on those sites. The free loaders there will come to expect them to give everything for nothing or very near next to nothing.
Created by: tickler_puck

7/14/19 @ 2:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a bit of a tangent to this thread but, forgive me. The question of when a private is private is important, but I took two belami models into a duo private for 15 minutes or so. The next day, when I logged in to watch the show, it wasn't there. It was the policy of one of the models to completely hide his videos - even from me, the one who paid for it. The only recourse I felt I had was to leave a review saying that, if you want to watch the VOD, make sure the model(s) allow it. It's getting to the point that there are so many "cautions" about privates that the good is being taken out of the experience. This place certainly has changed.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

7/14/19 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I meet a new model, I always find their other site profiles, and keep an eye on it. If I see them taken private, and still broadcasting on that site, it's game over. I won't waste my time or money on such models.
However, this does raise an issue. If flirt were to pay the models here adequately, then they wouldn't need to do this multi broadcasting thing. Flirt is supposed to be a premium site, so why is this still happening?

"Premium" does not mean "enough to live on." Most people would double their income if they could do it as easily as being on two sites at once. That is not flirt's fault, nor the model's fault. It is the product of the relationship of supply and demand - Economics 101.

Letters
Created by: letters

7/20/19 @ 1:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you all for your replies :) Certainly more angles to look at it than I realized! I think my takeaway is definitely make sure there is clear, open communication between model and director in both of their expectations and hope for the best (easier said than done in some cases :orglaugh ) :thumbsup
Created by: gofish

7/22/19 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I might be wrong but think not the case. I do believe if the performer uses the My Me An Offer option it can be an exclusive private. In short it is just you and the performer. Have seen the message Exclusive Private so there is no way in which another member could join in.
Captured73
Created by: captured73

7/22/19 @ 4:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think you did not get the point of this thread, Gofish. The issue was, that many observed, that a model was on this site in a private show, while his or her room was open for the public on one or more other sites at the same time. So one member pays here and many others on other sites see it for free.
Created by: gofish

7/22/19 @ 4:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think you did not get the point of this thread, Gofish. The issue was, that many observed, that a model was on this site in a private show, while his or her room was open for the public on one or more other sites at the same time. So one member pays here and many others on other sites see it for free.

OH thanks for point that out.

Created by: gayslave4u

7/31/19 @ 1:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had this problem a few years ago and I was not happy. Now, before I take the model private, I ask him to close the other sites first. If he does, I take him private. If he refuses, I simply move on to another model. I am not going to let guys on another site watch a show on my dime.
kashman
Created by: kashman

8/24/19 @ 8:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this happened to me with a model recently, and i objected to him, but he didn't understand why i didn't want him to get more money. honestly almost makes me not want to do any privates here anymore.
ShowMeTheMoney
Created by: showmethemoney

8/24/19 @ 2:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are giving a girl money to watch her masturbate and when she logs off she gets pounded by some dude that doesn't have to pay her anything.

:drinkup :drinkup
Bodini
Created by: bodini

8/24/19 @ 5:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this happened to me with a model recently, and i objected to him, but he didn't understand why i didn't want him to get more money. honestly almost makes me not want to do any privates here anymore.
Models should figure out that we don't want to pay for a private show when it's not a private show. :(
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

8/24/19 @ 6:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

F4F, you have the better graphics, the better chatting system, but the knock offs are now leaching off you. Often in private shows, I have heard dinging from a certain website. a "phone like siren call" from another, little bubble popping noises from another. If we indeed want a private show, and not a multiviewer show, what can we do. I've even left a private show when a model did what we had agreed on and the model told me he was going to finish the show for someone else. (This was a long time ago, before I learned my lesson). Is there a program you can put in to keep private, "private"?
Travis

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails