User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Models taking deals from one user for an all day show
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Models taking deals from one user for an all day show
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

2/22/23 @ 6:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are correct about that. Thank you for your post

It's understandable how frustrating it can be to have a favorite model suddenly prioritize one user over others and seemingly neglect their other customers. It can leave you feeling undervalued and taken for granted. However, it's important to remember that models on the platform are ultimately there to make a living and it's up to them to make decisions about how to maximize their earnings.

That being said, there are certainly ways for models to prioritize their high-paying customers without completely neglecting others. It's important for models to communicate clearly with all their customers and find a balance that works for everyone. It's also important for customers to understand that models are juggling multiple demands and it's not always possible to accommodate everyone's requests.

Ultimately, the success of a model on the platform depends on building a loyal customer base and providing a high-quality experience for all customers. So while it's understandable to feel frustrated in situations like these, it's important to focus on supporting models who provide a positive experience and contribute to the community.

Philip Reid

2/22/23 @ 6:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are correct about that. Thank you for your post

It's understandable how frustrating it can be to have a favorite model suddenly prioritize one user over others and seemingly neglect their other customers. It can leave you feeling undervalued and taken for granted. However, it's important to remember that models on the platform are ultimately there to make a living and it's up to them to make decisions about how to maximize their earnings.

That being said, there are certainly ways for models to prioritize their high-paying customers without completely neglecting others. It's important for models to communicate clearly with all their customers and find a balance that works for everyone. It's also important for customers to understand that models are juggling multiple demands and it's not always possible to accommodate everyone's requests.

Ultimately, the success of a model on the platform depends on building a loyal customer base and providing a high-quality experience for all customers. So while it's understandable to feel frustrated in situations like these, it's important to focus on supporting models who provide a positive experience and contribute to the community.

BrooklynFinn
Created by: brooklynfinn

3/15/23 @ 5:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will he ever be back on the site?
JaLaffery
Created by: jalaffery

3/15/23 @ 8:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will he ever be back on the site?

It is doubtful. That model begin doing something’s that goes against studio rules. He was given a second chance by that studio and yet he did it again. So unless he decides to go independent (and he has told me via email that he is done), then he will not return.

BrooklynFinn

3/15/23 @ 3:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you say what it is that he did?

JaLaffery

3/15/23 @ 9:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am afraid not. While I do have a very good idea it was, I however cannot disclose it due to another model having told it to me. He could be reprimanded for telling me if I were to mention it. Just know that what he did was a violation of that studio policy. And also that former model is working on being happy with the life he has now.

BrooklynFinn

3/16/23 @ 3:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wish the best for him. I know some people did not like him but I enjoyed his company very much.
anonyfuntimes
Created by: anonyfuntimes

4/5/23 @ 5:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I miss Ben so much. Every second with him was heavenly
circusboy26
Created by: circusboy26

4/6/23 @ 6:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's called business..
circusboy26

4/6/23 @ 6:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's called business..
JaLaffery

4/6/23 @ 12:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well whomever this Ben is or was. Let us hope that he has the life that he deserves now.

anonyfuntimes

4/22/23 @ 9:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well whomever this Ben is or was. Let us hope that he has the life that he deserves now.

Whomever his is or was??? You started this thread because I was spending all my time with him

circusboy26

4/24/23 @ 10:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models are here to make money 💰 they are not your boyfriend! It's business move on plenty of others
ibz1981
Created by: ibz1981

5/11/23 @ 7:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

JALAFFERY My advice is not to accept those deals, the model ends up using you as a tool. At first you don't realize why you love that model, but then you realize that he only uses you. I wish I hadn't accepted these deals back in the day. I hope you are very well.
circusboy26

5/12/23 @ 12:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Move on ! Plenty of models
anonyfuntimes

5/15/23 @ 11:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Move on ! Plenty of models

You never met Ben Auletta, then
anonyfuntimes

5/15/23 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wish I hadn't accepted these deals back in the day.

Your problem, I will always love him

Created by: gofish

5/15/23 @ 11:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While it is sad that some viewers have had this experience there is a saying "What goes round come round". That model is very likely to experience something negative in his life as payback for how he treat his viewers. While one always have to remember to show any model respect the same needs to be held for the way models treat those members who give their all. Yes think we all get that it is often really all about the money, but there is always a moral compass that should be considered. :thumbsup :thumbsup
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

5/16/23 @ 8:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is nothing wrong with a model spending all day with one customer. No customer is damaged in the all-day affair. To other customers it's just like the model took a day off and was, therefore, not available.
Philip Reid

5/17/23 @ 5:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gotcha, thanks for sharing that. As a model, I can definitely relate to the points you've made. We're here to do a job, but it's also about respect and keeping it real with our viewers.

From my journey, I've learned it's totally doable to connect genuinely with fans while also staying focused on our goals. It's not just about the cash. But creating a space where everyone feels seen and appreciated.

Let's not get hung up on the bad vibes though, right? We've got to spotlight the models who are doing the right thing. As models, we must make sure our fans feel the love. And viewers can show their support for models who do it right. Together, we can make this a positive space for all.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails