User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Odd message from a model
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Odd message from a model
allen11111
Created by: allen11111

6/14 @ 3:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I got this message from a model:
"Dont understand a little such a move. U come only for do compliment to my haircut? IDK why but I feel little wrong after that"
Obviously I did nothing wrong by complimenting the model.
It seems I cannot do anything without rubbing someone the wrong way.
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

6/14 @ 5:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I got this message from a model:
"Dont understand a little such a move. U come only for do compliment to my haircut? IDK why but I feel little wrong after that"
Obviously I did nothing wrong by complimenting the model.
It seems I cannot do anything without rubbing someone the wrong way.

Lol! don’t let it bother you, I have received my share of odd messages from certain models as well. Sometimes you can do nothing wrong and be super friendly or send compliments but for some reason some are rubbed the wrong way, send you an odd message or just eject you for no reason.

Models should understand that there are details to consider before deciding to finally tip or take to a private show. Like saying Hi, chatting for a little bit, knowing their personality, reading the bio, checking out the VODs, watching their behavior, are they just watching their phone?, do they ignore tips?, are they a good candidate to ask for that specific request in private? …… and so on.

It helps if you say Hello and engage them first, also let them know your reading their bio. In this particular situation it seem like that model was expecting your request for tips or private show. Sending you an odd message after you give them a compliment makes no sense. Why would they want to deter, delay, or cut off a potential flow of credits which would be profitable to them the model. They don’t know which member will end up being the big tipper or steady spender.

Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

6/17 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lol! don’t let it bother you, I have received my share of odd messages from certain models as well. Sometimes you can do nothing wrong and be super friendly or send compliments but for some reason some are rubbed the wrong way, send you an odd message or just eject you for no reason.

Models should understand that there are details to consider before deciding to finally tip or take to a private show. Like saying Hi, chatting for a little bit, knowing their personality, reading the bio, checking out the VODs, watching their behavior, are they just watching their phone?, do they ignore tips?, are they a good candidate to ask for that specific request in private? …… and so on.

It helps if you say Hello and engage them first, also let them know your reading their bio. In this particular situation it seem like that model was expecting your request for tips or private show. Sending you an odd message after you give them a compliment makes no sense. Why would they want to deter, delay, or cut off a potential flow of credits which would be profitable to them the model. They don’t know which member will end up being the big tipper or steady spender.

excellent comment, what you said is what I do first before giving a tip (CR) or taking them to pvt, it is the best thing one can do. And very bad for those models that do that kind of thing because they never know if that user can give them a good amount of tips.
Luv2flirt

6/22 @ 9:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

excellent comment, what you said is what I do first before giving a tip (CR) or taking them to pvt, it is the best thing one can do. And very bad for those models that do that kind of thing because they never know if that user can give them a good amount of tips.

Communicating, considering the details, and assessing the situation is definitely the “best thing one can do” I agree with your comment as well. That way both you and the model are happy after the final outcome when model receives credits and the customer is satisfied. I think most good models appreciate our effort to engage them with communication and give compliments.

Luv2flirt

6/22 @ 9:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What happened to allen11111 after just complimenting a model he liked is a mistake that models should try to never make and model should have realized the reason they get a compliment in the first place is because that user likes them. That model was better off metaphorically fanning the flames encouraging a repeat visit and not increasing the chance of stamping it out losing the customer with the odd message.

Since the atmosphere and purpose of a site like this is about models attracting members and keeping them coming back to your chatroom every model should understand If someone likes you they most likely will compliment you first before sending the tip. Since the model can benefit monetarily from the relationship potentially receiving credits they should not metaphorically stamp out the users flame of horny lust and sexual passion instead they should fan the flames making them bigger creating the desire within the user to want to stay for more and keep coming back to you.

The tips or privates could happen at any given time from any member and the likelihood definitely increases with repeat visitors especially when the user feels so good and comfortable with the model they begin to feel that spending their credit will be worth it and appreciated when they do tip or do a private. I’m sure there are many good models that have gotten tipped or suddenly taken into private as some models have told me when they did not expect it.

There are smart models that don’t send out odd messages and instead send out nice ones to make you want to go back to them. The smart ones also acknowledge tippers verbally or in the chat window saying thank you and saying the members name aloud and if it an anonymous tipper the say thank you anonymous. Those ones are the smart models because they keep the tips coming and the members happy that they tipped increasing their chances of receiving more. They fulfill the tip request they promise and let the other members watching in the room know they are fulfilling request. I’ve seen these models and still see them operating doing stuff like that along with using there sexy body and personality. It’s refreshing to see models like that and I think to myself that model is so smart.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

6/24 @ 4:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What happened to allen11111 after just complimenting a model he liked is a mistake that models should try to never make and model should have realized the reason they get a compliment in the first place is because that user likes them. That model was better off metaphorically fanning the flames encouraging a repeat visit and not increasing the chance of stamping it out losing the customer with the odd message.

Since the atmosphere and purpose of a site like this is about models attracting members and keeping them coming back to your chatroom every model should understand If someone likes you they most likely will compliment you first before sending the tip. Since the model can benefit monetarily from the relationship potentially receiving credits they should not metaphorically stamp out the users flame of horny lust and sexual passion instead they should fan the flames making them bigger creating the desire within the user to want to stay for more and keep coming back to you.

The tips or privates could happen at any given time from any member and the likelihood definitely increases with repeat visitors especially when the user feels so good and comfortable with the model they begin to feel that spending their credit will be worth it and appreciated when they do tip or do a private. I’m sure there are many good models that have gotten tipped or suddenly taken into private as some models have told me when they did not expect it.

There are smart models that don’t send out odd messages and instead send out nice ones to make you want to go back to them. The smart ones also acknowledge tippers verbally or in the chat window saying thank you and saying the members name aloud and if it an anonymous tipper the say thank you anonymous. Those ones are the smart models because they keep the tips coming and the members happy that they tipped increasing their chances of receiving more. They fulfill the tip request they promise and let the other members watching in the room know they are fulfilling request. I’ve seen these models and still see them operating doing stuff like that along with using there sexy body and personality. It’s refreshing to see models like that and I think to myself that model is so smart.

I very much agree with everything you said, there are still many models that are this incredible and intelligent.
Well, it happened to me once with a model who every time I gave him tips he said thank you with my name and I always give anonymous tips, I explained to him and he continued the same and not only with me, he also did it with other users so it was better I didn't come back, small details like this mean that they can also lose someone who maybe was going to give them much more credit or they wanted to come back and I won't come back
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

6/28 @ 6:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lost in translation 🤣🤣🤣
WiggleThat4Me
Created by: wigglethat4me

6/29 @ 10:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lost in translation 🤣🤣🤣

The translation is Circusboy26
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails