User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Something that both Models/Performers and Viewer/Members need to consider
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Something that both Models/Performers and Viewer/Members need to consider
Created by: gofish

6/22 @ 2:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For those models/performers:-
What you bring to the site is and always will be something of a fantasy. One goes on the assumption that not every model is blessed with a 6 pack which only means they have to bring different talents to the site.
Having said that don't expect every viewer who comes into the room to be seen as a sugar daddy and if a member actually says HELLO don't jump on them as if you just found the goose who laid the golden egg. Some will have credits and some will not. Just a fact of the flirt world.
The best idea is start a conversation and just hope it goes in the right direct. If not at least you can say you gave it your best.
Pretty sure most who visit the site might know there are financial reasons as to why you are online and yes we all get frustrated by viewers and the requests that they make with no form of motivation.
For those viewers/members:-
For those viewers who have not considered the membership and yes those 120 credits please show more respect for the models/performers on the site. These are REAL people who might have found themselves in a situation that perhaps was the last choice.
To those who choose to whisper while it might be cool to you I am pretty sure it just might drive away any new members who might have considered engaging with the performer. A bit of whispers would be deemed to be OK but if you want to carry on a complete conversation consider just going private.
Yep there is that frustration when you say something to the model and there is no response. HINT it seems quite a few model are now multi-tasking on other sites so what you might have said got totally missed.
There is probably more that one could say and odds are this posting could end up being removed or flooded with some negative replies, but it was something that needed to be said.
There are a lot of GOOD performers on the site and ones well worth checking out and it is up to each member to discover them. Those models who fail to attract the right viewers well there could be many reasons. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Gr8Bussykilla
Created by: gr8bussykilla

6/22 @ 3:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What you bring to the site is and always will be something of a fantasy. One goes on the assumption that not every model is blessed with a 6 pack which only means they have to bring different talents to the site.
Having said that don't expect every viewer who comes into the room to be seen as a sugar daddy and if a member actually says HELLO don't jump on them as if you just found the goose who laid the golden egg. Some will have credits and some will not. Just a fact of the flirt world.
The best idea is start a conversation and just hope it goes in the right direct. If not at least you can say you gave it your best.
Pretty sure most who visit the site might know there are financial reasons as to why you are online and yes we all get frustrated by viewers and the requests that they make with no form of motivation.
For those viewers who have not considered the membership and yes those 120 credits please show more respect for the models/performers on the site. These are REAL people who might have found themselves in a situation that perhaps was the last choice.
To those who choose to whisper while it might be cool to you I am pretty sure it just might drive away any new members who might have considered engaging with the performer. A bit of whispers would be deemed to be OK but if you want to carry on a complete conversation consider just going private.
Yep there is that frustration when you say something to the model and there is no response. HINT it seems quite a few model are now multi-tasking on other sites so what you might have said got totally missed.
There is probably more that one could say and odds are this posting could end up being removed or flooded with some negative replies, but it was something that needed to be said.
There are a lot of GOOD performers on the site and ones well worth checking out and it is up to each member to discover them. Those models who fail to attract the right viewers well there could be many reasons. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I agree with this gofish!

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Herodoto
Created by: herodoto

6/23 @ 11:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with this gofish!

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

6/24 @ 12:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

very well said gofish 👍🏼👍🏼
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

6/28 @ 6:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Goldfish u lose my interest with these books u write
beachboy31

6/28 @ 2:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Goldfish 🐠 a paragraph not a novel
beachboy31

6/28 @ 3:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WiggleThat4Me
Created by: wigglethat4me

6/28 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:hitit :helpme
Created by: gofish

6/29 @ 12:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

beachboy31 if I did not write a NOVEL but a paragraph I am sort of thinking you would dream up another sort of comment.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
WiggleThat4Me
Created by: wigglethat4me

6/29 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Decided to post as beachboy31. why not circusboy26?
beachboy31

7/20 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Too long winded get to piont
beachboy31

7/21 @ 8:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Replys to long and ramble
beachboy31

7/22 @ 11:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whatever it is much too long to keep interest
allen11111
Created by: allen11111

7/22 @ 6:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems pretty reasonable except:
1. The name of the site is Flirt4Free. My take on that is you can say hello and expect to get some sort of reply in 5 minutes or less.
2. Taking a performer to private at 4-12 dollars a minute to talk is pretty crazy. You can speak to a board-certified psychiatrist for less.

In my opinion, if the performer is working so many sites, they need to do it effectively. By that I mean, take care of business. Don't leave paying customers (and I always tip for chat) waiting for long periods after asking a simple question or making a greeting. Or cut back on the number of sites.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Feature Show Ticket
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails