User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Annoyed with models they think they are all that
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Annoyed with models they think they are all that
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

6/25 @ 4:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sigh…..U know something I don’t understand….I really don’t get why models (not all of them) are just straight up rude. Like ur here to please ur clients and to give them that pleasure. But unfortunately there a few bad apples in this site that are not even worth the credits. Not gonna name any of them because I don’t want to embarrass them even though I should lol 😂. Here is an example: I tipped the model because I thought he was sexy but hardly did anything and he waisted my credits practically. So then what I did was give him a 3 star review and got offended because I was being honest. And u what he did? He deleted it. Then when I went back I wanted to see how he was doing and then tells me coming back to talk to me after rating me 3 stars? Then I told him it was nothing personal just being honest. And this is what shocked me in his own words he said: you should spend ur credits elsewhere and told me to f**k off and was being honest.

See what I mean. My point in this post to show we need to respect one another and we are all here for a purpose and that is to give pleasure. This site is meant to be entertaining not to be insulted.
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

6/25 @ 12:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sigh…..U know something I don’t understand….I really don’t get why models (not all of them) are just straight up rude. Like ur here to please ur clients and to give them that pleasure. But unfortunately there a few bad apples in this site that are not even worth the credits. Not gonna name any of them because I don’t want to embarrass them even though I should lol 😂. Here is an example: I tipped the model because I thought he was sexy but hardly did anything and he waisted my credits practically. So then what I did was give him a 3 star review and got offended because I was being honest. And u what he did? He deleted it. Then when I went back I wanted to see how he was doing and then tells me coming back to talk to me after rating me 3 stars? Then I told him it was nothing personal just being honest. And this is what shocked me in his own words he said: you should spend ur credits elsewhere and told me to f**k off and was being honest.

See what I mean. My point in this post to show we need to respect one another and we are all here for a purpose and that is to give pleasure. This site is meant to be entertaining not to be insulted.

Agree with you this site should be entertaining when interacting with model. But Before you tip make sure you make an agreement with the model. Ask them “are you willing to do request for this amount of tip?” And try to make the tip reasonable depending on the request you choose. if you decide to start with a small tip right away tell them I tipped you because I like something I already see. For example i enter my favorite model of choices chatroom and I see him already in the middle of his action looking so sexy and seductive showing off his abs already and pulling down underwear revealing his dick or making his dick hard or he’s already rock hard. So I tip him 10 and tell him I love your abs or I love your cock or hi continue doing that I like it. This motivates him to continue showing off more for awhile and most of them will be willing to show off for a few more minutes or seconds.

Since most of the latino models from Colombia are trained by the studios they work in Interacting with them in my opinion is more pleasant I always have good interaction with latino models here. There are also European models that I have good interactions with too specifically the body builder sculpted muscle type that independent models from Czech not belami and studio or independent from Russia and romania. This has been my experience!

I love to see any sexy guy but I love latino models so much so this is a plus for me that they are trained to interact on the platform and most of them are very polite in there interactions treating you like a guest entering there home saying things like “welcome to my room!”, “Hi, how are you?”, “I’m am happy to see you here”. They make you feel invited.

All in all it simply comes down greeting model, observing the model, considering the details before you make a decision to tip. Studying the model thoroughly first has saved me from the mistake of tipping and then not being satisfied.
Created by: gofish

6/25 @ 1:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sluttygirl you are spot on with your comment. Sort of thing some models see viewers as banks to be drained and not actual real people. Yes there are quite a few viewers out there who need to be drained of some of the requests they make, but any good performer should be able to see the difference in the type of viewers who are in the room.
I will say from the few times I have seen you in a room any performer should be ticked pint to see you. The site is a place to have a good time and respect is always a two way street.
Thanks for taking the time to post this thread

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

6/25 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

>See what I mean. My point in this post to show we need to respect one another and we are all here for a purpose and that is to give pleasure. This site is meant to be entertaining not to be insulted.<

I agree with you girl you are so right! There should not be any insults going around because we are all here for a purpose this is an entertainment site. We chat for free with models and that can be entertaining and pleasurable for both us and the model, all of the models expect users like us to eventually take it to the next level with a tip or a private show and that’s very pleasurable to the model they even smile and get excited when they are tipped because ultimately that’s why the models are here and we expect something in return for our tip or during private show that’s something that is pleasurable to us users. That’s ultimately the purpose of a site like this the users Flirt4Free and spend money with a model they choose and the models want to make money so they do expect tips or private shows. it’s meant to be entertaining, pleasurable, and fun for both model and customer.

There definitely needs to be respect on both sides because it’s not fair if you the customer is taking the plunge and tipping giving the model what they ultimately want and your dissatisfied because model basically did nothing they should have respect for you the customer. if you tip ( pleasure for the model) and the model gave you nothing in return or ignore a tip (no pleasure for you ) it’s not right so I get where you are coming from. Don’t let one bad apple get you frustrated I think everyone has been there before.

I had an almost similar experience like you had. I’ve given the honest review that was bad for the model that tried to deceive with a fake cum shot removing there cock from view and putting white lube or lotion on and acting like it was cum during private show. I got refunded from customer support for that private show and when that review posted at first the model sent me an angry message but then that same model apologized to me in the next message they send and gave me free minutes to cum for real. so after the free minutes private where they did cum for real in front of camera not hiding their nice cock away from camera. I requested customer support that the review get deleted for them and ended up tipping them with the all the credits I got refunded lol during the free minutes after they did cum for real. I liked that model that’s the reason I went to his chatroom in the first place so I was happy I was able to resume privates with that model and he actually began to have more respect for me when he noticed how I was always respecting him and after that we still continue to have fun in private. So I understand why you went back to see how that model was doing again because bad apples can become good again. You already got the right perspective about this entertainment site so don’t let the bad apples get to you keep looking and you will find the right model for you.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

6/25 @ 8:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You seem to run into an awful lot of rude models (or maybe you just like complaining). Maybe it's time to look at yourself and why you so consistently encounter this. Personally, I think "spend your credits elsewhere and fuck off, I'm just being honest" was the perfect response to your antics.
sluttygirl9475

6/25 @ 10:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You seem to run into an awful lot of rude models (or maybe you just like complaining). Maybe it's time to look at yourself and why you so consistently encounter this. Personally, I think "spend your credits elsewhere and fuck off, I'm just being honest" was the perfect response to your antics.

Well in fairness the majority of men r pretty nice to me. Like I said only a few are like that.
sluttygirl9475

6/25 @ 10:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree with you this site should be entertaining when interacting with model. But Before you tip make sure you make an agreement with the model. Ask them “are you willing to do request for this amount of tip?” And try to make the tip reasonable depending on the request you choose. if you decide to start with a small tip right away tell them I tipped you because I like something I already see. For example i enter my favorite model of choices chatroom and I see him already in the middle of his action looking so sexy and seductive showing off his abs already and pulling down underwear revealing his dick or making his dick hard or he’s already rock hard. So I tip him 10 and tell him I love your abs or I love your cock or hi continue doing that I like it. This motivates him to continue showing off more for awhile and most of them will be willing to show off for a few more minutes or seconds.

Since most of the latino models from Colombia are trained by the studios they work in Interacting with them in my opinion is more pleasant I always have good interaction with latino models here. There are also European models that I have good interactions with too specifically the body builder sculpted muscle type that independent models from Czech not belami and studio or independent from Russia and romania. This has been my experience!

I love to see any sexy guy but I love latino models so much so this is a plus for me that they are trained to interact on the platform and most of them are very polite in there interactions treating you like a guest entering there home saying things like “welcome to my room!”, “Hi, how are you?”, “I’m am happy to see you here”. They make you feel invited.

All in all it simply comes down greeting model, observing the model, considering the details before you make a decision to tip. Studying the model thoroughly first has saved me from the mistake of tipping and then not being satisfied.

Yep I agree. Need to be more cautious who to give it to. I have a had a couple like ugh I shouldn’t have done that lol 😂. But hey u learn
sluttygirl9475

6/25 @ 10:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sluttygirl you are spot on with your comment. Sort of thing some models see viewers as banks to be drained and not actual real people. Yes there are quite a few viewers out there who need to be drained of some of the requests they make, but any good performer should be able to see the difference in the type of viewers who are in the room.
I will say from the few times I have seen you in a room any performer should be ticked pint to see you. The site is a place to have a good time and respect is always a two way street.
Thanks for taking the time to post this thread

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Awww!!! Ur so sweet. Thank u ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
sluttygirl9475

6/25 @ 10:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

>See what I mean. My point in this post to show we need to respect one another and we are all here for a purpose and that is to give pleasure. This site is meant to be entertaining not to be insulted.<

I agree with you girl you are so right! There should not be any insults going around because we are all here for a purpose this is an entertainment site. We chat for free with models and that can be entertaining and pleasurable for both us and the model, all of the models expect users like us to eventually take it to the next level with a tip or a private show and that’s very pleasurable to the model they even smile and get excited when they are tipped because ultimately that’s why the models are here and we expect something in return for our tip or during private show that’s something that is pleasurable to us users. That’s ultimately the purpose of a site like this the users Flirt4Free and spend money with a model they choose and the models want to make money so they do expect tips or private shows. it’s meant to be entertaining, pleasurable, and fun for both model and customer.

There definitely needs to be respect on both sides because it’s not fair if you the customer is taking the plunge and tipping giving the model what they ultimately want and your dissatisfied because model basically did nothing they should have respect for you the customer. if you tip ( pleasure for the model) and the model gave you nothing in return or ignore a tip (no pleasure for you ) it’s not right so I get where you are coming from. Don’t let one bad apple get you frustrated I think everyone has been there before.

I had an almost similar experience like you had. I’ve given the honest review that was bad for the model that tried to deceive with a fake cum shot removing there cock from view and putting white lube or lotion on and acting like it was cum during private show. I got refunded from customer support for that private show and when that review posted at first the model sent me an angry message but then that same model apologized to me in the next message they send and gave me free minutes to cum for real. so after the free minutes private where they did cum for real in front of camera not hiding their nice cock away from camera. I requested customer support that the review get deleted for them and ended up tipping them with the all the credits I got refunded lol during the free minutes after they did cum for real. I liked that model that’s the reason I went to his chatroom in the first place so I was happy I was able to resume privates with that model and he actually began to have more respect for me when he noticed how I was always respecting him and after that we still continue to have fun in private. So I understand why you went back to see how that model was doing again because bad apples can become good again. You already got the right perspective about this entertainment site so don’t let the bad apples get to you keep looking and you will find the right model for you.

Dang!!! That’s quite a story lol 😂. Glad u got ur credits back.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

6/26 @ 10:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with everything they said above. I have been lucky that I have not come across any model like that, but maybe it is because I read these forums and then I can have an idea of ​​which rooms are best to never visit
Created by: gofish

6/27 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In cases like this it is often best to checkout the BIO page for the model you are visiting and at the same time while in the chatroom just watch the way the model reacts to certain situations. Generally the clues are al there and often hard to see.
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

6/28 @ 6:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Too long winded get to point! Lost interest
Created by: twixel

6/29 @ 3:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are some great models and some narcissistic rude jerks.
I don't usually leave negative comments on a models performance in a review as I know they can pick and choose which ones to keep. However, I have no problem letting them know in their room in open chat if I deem it necessary.
There are plenty of other models to chat with.
Cheers!
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

6/29 @ 6:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are some great models and some narcissistic rude jerks.
I don't usually leave negative comments on a models performance in a review as I know they can pick and choose which ones to keep. However, I have no problem letting them know in their room in open chat if I deem it necessary.
There are plenty of other models to chat with.
Cheers!

:thumbsup :thumbsup s
WiggleThat4Me
Created by: wigglethat4me

6/29 @ 10:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So here you are again beachboy31. Will circusboy26 make a comment too?
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

7/15 @ 7:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Who is circus boy🤭🤔
jaymontana99
Created by: jaymontana99

7/15 @ 12:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

glad to hear or sorry that happened, too much text aint readin allat

DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

7/25 @ 2:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are many rude models here. The nice models outnumber them but I will not say that the rude models are only a few. There are many. After visiting them once or twice I usually figure them out. I don't want to forget them and make the mistake of visiting them again months down the road. Therefore, I mark them as my favorite. This way I will not lose track of them and can forever avoid them. My Favorites list has both models I like and models I hate.
Alex2259
Created by: alex2259

7/30 @ 10:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree sluttygirl9475 - and I know you tip and support some of the best models here, because I have been at some of the same parties. Good on you!
:thumbsup
sluttygirl9475

7/31 @ 12:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree sluttygirl9475 - and I know you tip and support some of the best models here, because I have been at some of the same parties. Good on you!
:thumbsup

Thanks sweeite. When I see a good guy on here i'll for sure tip him. If he treats me right then why not hehe
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails