User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Private show recording
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Private show recording
bigpapa501
Created by: bigpapa501

12/21/22 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can it be checked if a private show was recorded. I had an hour and 20 minute show with a model. But only 9 minutes posted. And was titled "part 3" it has been over 48 hrs. I just would like to know if the rest would be available
Created by: vscustomerservice

12/21/22 @ 12:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for contacting us concerning your VOD issue. Not all shows are recorded, sometimes errors happen during recording or moving the files around therefore making the video clips un-viewable.

Even though the failure rate is pretty low, it does happen and such videos cannot be repaired or recovered. Please see the link below.

http://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php?a=view&id=61

However it may post at a later time, so check back later.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. -AL
BigMini2
Created by: bigmini2

12/21/22 @ 12:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for contacting us concerning your VOD issue. Not all shows are recorded, sometimes errors happen during recording or moving the files around therefore making the video clips un-viewable.Even though the failure rate is pretty low, it does happen and such videos cannot be repaired or recovered. Please see the link below.http://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php?a=view&id=61However it may post at a later time, so check back later.We apologize for any inconvenience caused. -AL

Thanks for contacting us concerning your VOD issue. Not all shows are recorded, sometimes errors happen during recording or moving the files around therefore making the video clips un-viewable.Even though the failure rate is pretty low, it does happen and such videos cannot be repaired or recovered. Please see the link below.http://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php?a=view&id=61However it may post at a later time, so check back later.We apologize for any inconvenience caused. -AL

Thanks for contacting us concerning your VOD issue. Not all shows are recorded, sometimes errors happen during recording or moving the files around therefore making the video clips un-viewable.

Even though the failure rate is pretty low, it does happen and such videos cannot be repaired or recovered. Please see the link below.

Yes I understand your reply, but I asked if there was any way to check and see if it was recorded, corrupt or status. I have a very good relationship with the model so I know she has no issues. I understand maybe there could be a backlog but I am on hold and reluctant to purchase anymore private sessions until I know status. But I also understand.
bigpapa501

12/21/22 @ 2:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes I understand your reply, but I asked if there was any way to check and see if it was recorded, corrupt or status. I have a very good relationship with the model so I know she has no issues. I understand maybe there could be a backlog but I am on hold and reluctant to purchase anymore private sessions until I know status. But I also understand.

MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

12/23/22 @ 11:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve had problems with some of my private show’s They normally appear a couple of days later It’s pointless asking customer service about it because you’ll keep getting the same answer from them No matter how many times you try asking them I hope the VOD turns up
Created by: sirlickslot69

12/23/22 @ 9:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve had problems with some of my private show’s They normally appear a couple of days later It’s pointless asking customer service about it because you’ll keep getting the same answer from them No matter how many times you try asking them I hope the VOD turns up

I've been online here for over 5 years. I've only lost 1 VOD for pvt over 4 minutes . Normally I have access to most of them within 2-3 hours. Occasionally I have had them take longer, but never over 48 hours. Keep in mind that pvt shows must go over 4 minutes for you to get recording.. Also even if they go over 4 minutes it is possible for internet interruptions to cause them to be in 2 or more parts, and if any of those are not over 4 minutes you probably will not get that segment. I've had hour long pvts. come to me as part 1, part 2 and part 3 and I remember the video/audio would freeze for several seconds then refresh and continue. I have learned that if I refresh my browser just prior to starting pvt., I have less lag time, and usually very few interruptions.
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...

:) :orglaugh :thumbsup :thumbsup
bigpapa501

12/23/22 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been online here for over 5 years. I've only lost 1 VOD for pvt over 4 minutes . Normally I have access to most of them within 2-3 hours. Occasionally I have had them take longer, but never over 48 hours. Keep in mind that pvt shows must go over 4 minutes for you to get recording.. Also even if they go over 4 minutes it is possible for internet interruptions to cause them to be in 2 or more parts, and if any of those are not over 4 minutes you probably will not get that segment. I've had hour long pvts. come to me as part 1, part 2 and part 3 and I remember the video/audio would freeze for several seconds then refresh and continue. I have learned that if I refresh my browser just prior to starting pvt., I have less lag time, and usually very few interruptions.
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...

:) :orglaugh :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thank you for your post. Yes this private session was 78 minutes long. It happened 4 days ago. Only the last 9 minutes posted. So I am assuming it's gone. Thank you for the tip about refreshing.
MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

12/24/22 @ 1:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve received all my privates shows Its just that some took longer than most of them to receive Thanks for the refresh tip 👍👍👍

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails