User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Do models know when you preview their room?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Do models know when you preview their room?
kools007
Created by: kools007

9/8/22 @ 9:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Again, I can't find the answer to this anywhere. If I hover over a model's room to peek inside, do they know someone's doing that? and do they get to see the username? Again, I have a feeling that they can, but others can chime in and tell me I am wrong, if that isn't the case. Thanks
Created by: vscustomerservice

9/8/22 @ 9:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,
Thank your for posting in our Forum!
To answer your question, Models are not able to see who is peaking in their room. They are only able to see your screen name when you enter their actual room
Thank you
SterlingLemonqde
Created by: sterlinglemonqde

9/19/22 @ 11:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I believe they actually do know. A model i have since had a long relationship with got me to do my first sho w with her by doing something akin to the following, right after i finally went into her room and said hello. After hello she asked do you want a show? I said i dont know... and she said," I think you do and you have all day. I theink wanted a show when you peaked in from OS x at this time, on mobil;e at this time and t his time, on deskltop in one place at this time etcx. I thin k you really want a show and i realy want to give y ou what you want. II was shocked and drooling... "
But yeah they definitely can get a report of your previews and peek-a-boos.
kools007

9/19/22 @ 12:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I believe they actually do know. A model i have since had a long relationship with got me to do my first sho w with her by doing something akin to the following, right after i finally went into her room and said hello. After hello she asked do you want a show? I said i dont know... and she said," I think you do and you have all day. I theink wanted a show when you peaked in from OS x at this time, on mobil;e at this time and t his time, on deskltop in one place at this time etcx. I thin k you really want a show and i realy want to give y ou what you want. II was shocked and drooling... "
But yeah they definitely can get a report of your previews and peek-a-boos.

This is what I suspected too, based on what a model said to me once. Thanks for sharing your experience.
As usual the customer support gives misleading information, adding further to the 'shady' image of this website.

InternationalManOfMystery
Created by: internationalmanofmystery

9/19/22 @ 2:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is what I suspected too, based on what a model said to me once. Thanks for sharing your experience.
As usual the customer support gives misleading information, adding further to the 'shady' image of this website.

Believe what you want, the answer is still no, they don't know if you preview them or if you are on their profile page.
Also, man did walk on the moon and the earth is round.
kools007

9/19/22 @ 6:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Believe what you want, the answer is still no, they don't know if you preview them or if you are on their profile page.

Thanks for adding nothing of value to the discussion. have a good day

Created by: wankinwilly

9/20/22 @ 5:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree. I've had the same 2 favorites for over 4 years.. both with over 6 years experience, and I will go "preview them regularly and if they knew I was there they would "fuss" at me because a lot of times I didn't go in immediately after I previewed for several minutes.

Created by: sirlickslot69

9/20/22 @ 5:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree. I've had the same 2 favorites for over 4 years.. both with over 6 years experience, and I will go "preview them regularly and if they knew I was there they would "fuss" at me because a lot of times I didn't go in immediately after I previewed for several minutes

Same here...

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

9/20/22 @ 5:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models cannot see you until you enter their rooms. Models do not know where you are, what you are doing, whom you are previewing or anything else about you unless you enter the model's room. This is per customer service (see above). This is per my favorite model, who has now left the site and married me (absolutely no reason to lie to me). This is per the software screens I looked at often when he was performing here. This is per the direct answer to the direct question when I asked another performer here a few months ago.

What is possible is that, due to the lags in flirt software, sometimes a model knows you enter his room before your screen displays the model. That's why your automatic greeting is sometimes waiting for you when your screen finally gets around to displaying the model.
Created by: sirlickslot69

9/20/22 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models cannot see you until you enter their rooms. Models do not know where you are, what you are doing, whom you are previewing or anything else about you unless you enter the model's room. This is per customer service (see above). This is per my favorite model, who has now left the site and married me (absolutely no reason to lie to me). This is per the software screens I looked at often when he was performing here. This is per the direct answer to the direct question when I asked another performer here a few months ago.

What is possible is that, due to the lags in flirt software, sometimes a model knows you enter his room before your screen displays the model. That's why your automatic greeting is sometimes waiting for you when your screen finally gets around to displaying the model.

Well said, I know a lot of times my favorites would be talking to me before I even could see them. Sometimes I would have sound several seconds before the video would connect.
Steelers65
Created by: steelers65

12/10/22 @ 2:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the infor
Created by: devotedtoher

1/7/23 @ 12:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I believe they do know.
MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

1/7/23 @ 1:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why don’t you just ask the model if they can and if they can Ask the model if it’s a problem 🤔🤔🤔
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

2/15/23 @ 10:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

they only know if u enter their rooms physically. If u preview it they won’t know

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails