User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Can models see how many credits you have?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Can models see how many credits you have?
kools007
Created by: kools007

8/27/22 @ 9:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a feeling that they can but this is not answered anywhere that I could find. Nor are there any privacy settings in the profile/account related to this. So what's the truth?
Created by: vscustomerservice

8/27/22 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello thank you for reaching out to us in the forums to ask this question. No, the models can not see how many credits a customer has on their account, but they can see you level and status. If you have any other questions about this, feel free to contact customer support for more details. -CP
Created by: eagle169

8/27/22 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do believe a model can see how many credits you have if you are in a private show though. Not in open chat!
Created by: sirlickslot69

8/28/22 @ 5:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do believe a model can see how many credits you have if you are in a private show though. Not in open chat!

I'll hafta check, but I don't think hey can see the number of credits in pvt, but I think they can see the clock counting down. If she's fairly competent in math she can determine the number of credit based upon that. That's why I keep only enough to cover time I wish to spend, the keep open tab set to My Account page in case I want to transfer for tipping if the mood/action is right.

Created by: nystingray

8/28/22 @ 12:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'll hafta check, but I don't think hey can see the number of credits in pvt, but I think they can see the clock counting down. If she's fairly competent in math she can determine the number of credit based upon that. That's why I keep only enough to cover time I wish to spend, the keep open tab set to My Account page in case I want to transfer for tipping if the mood/action is right.

This is the correct answer, however there is nothing stopping you from adding credits as the show goes along, but you may not move credits from your wallet back to your bank during the show. You have to wait until the show is over to do so

8/28/22 @ 1:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is the correct answer, however there is nothing stopping you from adding credits as the show goes along, but you may not move credits from your wallet back to your bank during the show. You have to wait until the show is over to do so

You are correct that you cannot move credits from your wallet back to bank during a paid show. That's why I keep My Account open in separate tab and transfer as needed depending on activity. 😈😈😈

Created by: mario_mathman

8/28/22 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I raised this issue a few months ago as I felt there were several models that exploited users based on countdown timer as this gives them a good indication of how many credits you have in your wallet. I do not think it is acceptable for models to have this information as there are a small number who take advantage of this and deliberately run down the clock!

8/28/22 @ 8:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I raised this issue a few months ago as I felt there were several models that exploited users based on countdown timer as this gives them a good indication of how many credits you have in your wallet. I do not think it is acceptable for models to have this information as there are a small number who take advantage of this and deliberately run down the clock!

Yeah I've seen that a few times too, and if I have one I feel is doing that I'll not transfer credits from bank and let the time run out. Then make a note of it in my "Models Notes" to help me not to make that mistake again.

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

8/28/22 @ 11:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello thank you for reaching out to us in the forums to ask this question. No, the models can not see how many credits a customer has on their account, but they can see you level and status. If you have any other questions about this, feel free to contact customer support for more details. -CP

Well, if (as several people are saying) the model can see how many minutes are left in the private, and they presuamably know what they charge per minute, it's not too difficult for them to figure out how many credits you have (at least, in your wallet). Wouldn't you agree?

8/29/22 @ 5:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, if (as several people are saying) the model can see how many minutes are left in the private, and they presuamably know what they charge per minute, it's not too difficult for them to figure out how many credits you have (at least, in your wallet). Wouldn't you agree?

As I said in a previous post, I only keep enough credits in my wallet to get started, and an open tab with "My Account" que'd up to add credits as the situation progresses. Things going well and get 🔥🔥🔥 I'll click over transfer credits from bank and click back with very little interruption. Sometimes I have tips still being delivered when I get back from transfer..

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

8/29/22 @ 4:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As I said in a previous post, I only keep enough credits in my wallet to get started, and an open tab with "My Account" que'd up to add credits as the situation progresses. Things going well and get 🔥🔥🔥 I'll click over transfer credits from bank and click back with very little interruption. Sometimes I have tips still being delivered when I get back from transfer..

If that works for you, fine. It's way too complicated for me. My point was that what Flirt's representatives are saying is not true; if a model can see how much time is left in the pvt, they can de facto see how many credits you have in your wallet.

8/29/22 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If that works for you, fine. It's way too complicated for me. My point was that what Flirt's representatives are saying is not true; if a model can see how much time is left in the pvt, they can de facto see how many credits you have in your wallet.

True, but they can't see how many credits I have in the bank and if I decide to transfer any they're probably too distracted to care as long as she's getting her pussy tickled to orgasm.

InternationalManOfMystery
Created by: internationalmanofmystery

8/30/22 @ 7:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The only reason they would care how much credits you have in your wallet is so they can determine how much more time the private is expected to last, but the clock does this for them, so it's not about the credits.
Steelers65
Created by: steelers65

12/10/22 @ 2:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Makes sense that they can see how many credits you have
Steelers65
Created by: steelers65

12/10/22 @ 2:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Created by: dartagnan_jr

12/10/22 @ 5:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My knowledge of this , from several experienced performers is that they can only tell if you have more than 100 credits in your wallet. not how many, just at least 100 credits.This is from 2 different favorites in 2 different studios in 2 different countries. that I've had long term relationships with for almost 5 years. I also have gotten same answer from at least 3-4 others I have frequented over the past 5 years.
Just Saying 👍👍👍

:) :orglaugh :thumbsup
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

12/10/22 @ 9:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, yes and no. As many others have pointed out, if you're in a private show, they can see how many minutes are left, which translates to how many credits you have, at least in your "wallet."

Created by: stanley789

1/29/23 @ 12:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just had this happen last night out of private chat and they took 500 credits from my wallet and the window I had it on was not open. I open the page and found I had this amount missing when I looked and it was on as a online gift to her. Your system has a giant hole in it or she is a good hacker in app. Better check it out if you wont the BBB will !!!
Created by: stanley789

1/29/23 @ 12:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just had this happen last night out of private chat and they took 500 credits from my wallet and the window I had it on was not open. I open the page and found I had this amount missing when I looked and it was on as a online gift to her. Your system has a giant hole in it or she is a good hacker in app. Better check it out if you wont the BBB will !!!

1/29/23 @ 5:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been on site for almost 5 years now and I've never had anything like that happen. I usually keep "My Accout" open in another tab when in pvt. and I have never had credits transferred from "Bank" to "Wallet" nor a "Virtual Gift" that I didn't give myself. I have accidentally clicked submit 2 times and transferred double the amount I intended to transfer, but what the heck I was havin' so much fun with M'Lady I did bout 3 more transfers after that before we finally had to end our sweet time together..😉😋🤤👅👅👅👅👅😈😈😈😈😈..

:) :orglaugh :winkwink :thumbsup :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails