User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Translation on the site
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Translation on the site
Created by: gofish

1/22/23 @ 10:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the number of models that either speak little if any English one would think it is the time for the site to update the software to include a translation function for both the viewers and the models. I get that quite a few models use some sort of translation function on their end which just might put a different spin on what is really being said, and for viewers often the case of having some sort of translation program running in addition to being on the site. This is something Flirt should have thought about some time back especially with the increase of South American models. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: dan_in_florida

1/22/23 @ 11:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the number of models that either speak little if any English one would think it is the time for the site to update the software to include a translation function for both the viewers and the models. I get that quite a few models use some sort of translation function on their end which just might put a different spin on what is really being said, and for viewers often the case of having some sort of translation program running in addition to being on the site. This is something Flirt should have thought about some time back especially with the increase of South American models. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Keeping G00gle Translate or an equivalent service up in a second window or tab to cut & paste back & forth from is easy-peasy, I do it sometimes, as do many members & Models. No need to re-invent the wheel here. :twocents

1/23/23 @ 1:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Keeping G00gle Translate or an equivalent service up in a second window or tab to cut & paste back & forth from is easy-peasy, I do it sometimes, as do many members & Models. No need to re-invent the wheel here. :twocents

Well that does work up to a point as one keep jumping from one window to the next converting English to the model's language & the model's language to English. Gives a new spin on visiting a flirt chat room.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

1/23/23 @ 2:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I right click on the chat window, the option to translate to English pops up. I didn't install anything--it's just always been there.

1/23/23 @ 2:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I right click on the chat window, the option to translate to English pops up. I didn't install anything--it's just always been there.

WOOW never knew that so will have to give it a try next time. Thanks.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
love2eatpussy6950
Created by: love2eatpussy6950

1/24/23 @ 8:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you're using Microsoft Edge: highlight text, then right click there's a translate option

1/24/23 @ 1:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you're using Microsoft Edge: highlight text, then right click there's a translate option

Well that does solve one side of the problem. However responding to the model in their language sort of means one has to have some sort of translate program on the side. Not sure if model have the same edge function at their end or if they are using edge in the first place. Thanks for the part of the solution in any case.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: sirlickslot69

1/24/23 @ 7:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All I gotta do is right-click on chat area, and the dropdown has option to "Translate to English". Click that and read what was typed, then click back to "Detected Language" .. If click back to detected language, the next time you type it will scramble what you tryin' to type.. Most performers I chat with have translator app and it's almost seamless when we typin'.. I've even taught My Russian Princess to understand and talk "Redneck" like I do..😁😁😁.. ( man I really miss My Sweet Beautiful Princess.)

Created by: sirlickslot69

1/24/23 @ 7:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOOW never knew that so will have to give it a try next time. Thanks.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

It's in Chrome and Edge Browsers.. word of caution, before you type back, be sure to click "Detected Language" or when you type things will be scrambled in chat window..

alienfly

1/24/23 @ 8:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's in Chrome and Edge Browsers.. word of caution, before you type back, be sure to click "Detected Language" or when you type things will be scrambled in chat window..

The source language is detected automatically.
alienfly

1/24/23 @ 8:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well that does solve one side of the problem. However responding to the model in their language sort of means one has to have some sort of translate program on the side. Not sure if model have the same edge function at their end or if they are using edge in the first place. Thanks for the part of the solution in any case.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

All the models I've ever met here know how to use translation software. You can tell when they take extra time to respond; that means they are inputting through the translator. Most of them soon figure out the software isn't perfect.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails