User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Lost connection
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Lost connection
Brent.Cass3202
Created by: brent.cass3202

3/13/23 @ 5:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was in private with a model today and I had 15 minutes left with him, and suddenly lost connection, and unable to get back in, will I be refunded my 90 credits for the time that didn't get used?
Created by: sirlickslot69

3/13/23 @ 9:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was in private with a model today and I had 15 minutes left with him, and suddenly lost connection, and unable to get back in, will I be refunded my 90 credits for the time that didn't get used?

Scroll to bottom of this page, Click on "Live Support" and give them yourinformation, the performer you were in pvt with, and they usually will refund any unused portion almost immediately. In my experience, this has happened to me bout 5-6 times, and I've been refunded within 30 minutes or less.
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...

Created by: vscustomerservice

3/14/23 @ 12:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for contacting us via the forums regarding this issue. We will be reaching out to you shortly for some more information. Please keep an eye out for an email. CC
UserError
Created by: usererror

3/17/23 @ 10:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I sense something isn't right here.
90 credits? 15 minutes left? 6 cpm???
Hopefully its 900 credits but if it really is 90, dude got some rate and the least you can do is let the model keep the 90 credits as a tip.
MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

3/17/23 @ 12:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve been having the same problem in shows Contacted support yesterday had no problems getting a refund for my credits Same thing has happened today with the connection Contacted support and it was like it was my connection problem Hope this problem gets sorted soon Anyway off to speak with support because it’s happened again for the fourth time 😱
Created by: sirlickslot69

3/17/23 @ 7:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve been having the same problem in shows Contacted support yesterday had no problems getting a refund for my credits Same thing has happened today with the connection Contacted support and it was like it was my connection problem Hope this problem gets sorted soon Anyway off to speak with support because it’s happened again for the fourth time 😱

Dunno whre you are, but I'm in Eastern US and I haven't had problem here now in over 2 months. I do have a fav. that seems to be havin' some connection issues on her end. Matterr of fact is why I'm here now as she just went out, and tweeted she'd BRB as soon as could reconnect🤬🤬🤬

MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

3/18/23 @ 4:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m from England I haven’t had any connection problems until Thursday and yesterday I don’t want to tempt fate but seems okay today I suppose I’ll find out in a private because that’s when the problem started Thanks for letting me know it could’ve the models end Hopefully it’s all good again

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails