User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

What is the techcnial reason behind why Flirt4Free wants to drive all of its customer away?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: What is the techcnial reason behind why Flirt4Free wants to drive all of its customer away?
Created by: purple_paradise

5/8/23 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The title of this topic is only partly sarcasm.

TL; DR: Why are you letting everything on the F4F system fail, and not fix it, and then try to say the technical issues are on the client side?

Over the past 6 weeks or so, I have noticed the quality of this site deteriorate. There started to be connections issues. Then credit purchasing had random failures... Followed right behind by removing the two best quality players as options, and then stopping notifications. My favorite model was Model of the Week back in February. It STILL doesn’t show up in her awards. That should have been activated the first day the choice was made… That is one of the top honor badges. I know these are problems that F4F has had it’s nothing to do with my account.

I know it's not me. I have jumped through the overused support hoops of clearing cache, re-logging, etc. I have 5 different web browsers. I know how to use each one fluently. I know that if there is a cache issue, you can usually prove it just by trying that site with a Private/Incognito mode window...

I have brought my issues to Live support, I run circles around most of them because they only know their Level 1 support scripts. (I did say "most" ... I have encountered at least two support agents with actual aptitude. Special thanks to them.)

Once their scripts of stuff for me to do doesn’t solve THEIR issues… then they send me to support email hell, when I never get a response back. Speaking of email… I still want to know how clearing my browser cache and logging out and back into the website will help your email relay to my email server? What new technology you are hiding?

I only created my account back in January. I have had to learn along the way, but I have pretty much figured this place out. Several of the VIPs here know me, and will will have friendly banter in chat rooms. There is a great group of people that fill the "upper echelon" of the tipper pile. I was really starting to enjoy it here in February.

However, lately I have started to consider patronizing some other site because this one seems to get worse every day. Which brings me back to my Subject... since it appears “everything” is failing, and nothing is being fixed, I can only venture to say they don't want users here.

And I would really like to know why that is! :( :helpme
Created by: sirlickslot69

5/8/23 @ 9:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The title of this topic is only partly sarcasm.

TL; DR: Why are you letting everything on the F4F system fail, and not fix it, and then try to say the technical issues are on the client side?

Over the past 6 weeks or so, I have noticed the quality of this site deteriorate. There started to be connections issues. Then credit purchasing had random failures... Followed right behind by removing the two best quality players as options, and then stopping notifications. My favorite model was Model of the Week back in February. It STILL doesn’t show up in her awards. That should have been activated the first day the choice was made… That is one of the top honor badges. I know these are problems that F4F has had it’s nothing to do with my account.

I know it's not me. I have jumped through the overused support hoops of clearing cache, re-logging, etc. I have 5 different web browsers. I know how to use each one fluently. I know that if there is a cache issue, you can usually prove it just by trying that site with a Private/Incognito mode window...

I have brought my issues to Live support, I run circles around most of them because they only know their Level 1 support scripts. (I did say "most" ... I have encountered at least two support agents with actual aptitude. Special thanks to them.)

Once their scripts of stuff for me to do doesn’t solve THEIR issues… then they send me to support email hell, when I never get a response back. Speaking of email… I still want to know how clearing my browser cache and logging out and back into the website will help your email relay to my email server? What new technology you are hiding?

I only created my account back in January. I have had to learn along the way, but I have pretty much figured this place out. Several of the VIPs here know me, and will will have friendly banter in chat rooms. There is a great group of people that fill the "upper echelon" of the tipper pile. I was really starting to enjoy it here in February.

However, lately I have started to consider patronizing some other site because this one seems to get worse every day. Which brings me back to my Subject... since it appears “everything” is failing, and nothing is being fixed, I can only venture to say they don't want users here.

And I would really like to know why that is! :( :helpme

Just as another side note, i have been VIP Member here for over 5 years. I have actively engaged in private shows and maintained a video library of all my paid shows comp[lete with reviews and tags/descriptions. as of November 2022 I have lost the ability to add tag/description to my VODs. I can do reviews and 👍👎 but cannot add tags/descriptions.. I talked with Live Support they referred me to email support, and we did the extended little dance version of 2-3 emails with screenshots and "we've sent it up to our tech teams.".. 3 months later, no other communication nor resolution nor even a F**k off... With the recent removal of NANO player with no explanation, the quality of audio/video is so bad I can't enjoy c2c shows due to havin' to talk over each other due to 15-30 second lag time. along with havin' to test and restart c2c 3-4 times in pvt just to make connection.
sorry I let my "side note" turn into full rant, but the more I typed the more I had to say...
Anyway, Nuff said... Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...

Created by: vscustomerservice

5/8/23 @ 10:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and want to work together to resolve these issues. We will be reaching out to you directly so please keep a look out for an email from us shortly. CC
Agamotto
Created by: agamotto

5/9/23 @ 12:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to agree with all of this, now a days it's almost impossible to have a good pvt experience due to the very poor streaming quality. VOD system used to function a lot better a few years ago, notifications are broken and we are not getting any updates, overall the technical issues of the site are a bit frustrating
Created by: mario_mathman

5/9/23 @ 1:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I totally agree with all the points raised. Live support used to be helpful but the majority of agents tell you to email instead. Do they realise that this is an extra time consuming job which we could do without? Furthermore, customer services are becoming less and less helpful regarding technical issues and glitches with the site. Since the technical glitches with cam2cam a few weeks ago, my cam2cam does not always work smoothly as it did beforehand. I was told by a representative that testing the camera beforehand is the new normal. How can this be the case when beforehand, I never had to test my camera first?
Furthermore, even when you provide truthful and accurate evidence customer services still try to find a way to make it seem the problem is our fault or are extremely reluctant to offer compensation for problems out of our control.
Created by: sirlickslot69

5/10/23 @ 4:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and want to work together to resolve these issues. We will be reaching out to you directly so please keep a look out for an email from us shortly. CC

Has anybody gotten an email from support about these issues??? I know I haven't.🤔😟.. Would like to at least get an update as to where we are on gettin' things back to a pleasant customer experience. I spent over 3 minutes in pvt tryin' to get my c2c open so we could have a reasonable good conversation...🤬🤬
Looks like my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents ain't worth nuthin' to them...
OMG I forgot,,, email/notifications not workin' so how can they send an email???😵🤔🤔🤔
:mad :evil
Created by: bert171

5/10/23 @ 5:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I cannot agree more! The glitches on this site are a never ending story and talking to customer support can be tedious... I haven't experienced a single day here without anything failing or being broken. If they cannot get the site to be working properly, what are we paying so much for?
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

5/10/23 @ 6:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I read all the replies so far. I have experienced some of the same problems. My hunch for a few years now has been that business has picked up so much that flirt's system is below capacity. I think they need to spring for systems upgrade with lots more bandwidth (or whatever it is they call capacity). It seems to me it deteriorated soon after the pandemic started and more and more people signed on, custoemrs and models alike.

5/13/23 @ 11:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anybody gotten an email from support about these issues???

Actually, I did get an email shortly after I made this post. They asked me for examples of each of the issues I mentioned. Of course, it was rather difficult to give an example of NOT getting a notification, and I responded as such. I have yet to hear back from my response, and I’m not holding my breath.

So.. New issue today. I tried to buy credits with crypto. Preface: I have done this many times already quite successfully. I see that the coins transferred successfully… no credits… I wait.. no credits…
I look in my transaction history: May 13, 2023 CANCELED CHARGE CRYPTO 500 Credits for $50.00 (50 Free Credits)

So, I’m missing cryptocurrency, and they CANCELLED the charge? Well… I contacted that handy dandy Live Support that has no real use here… and First they tried to tell me card was declined… I’m like Hello.. it was Crypto. Then they said it could take from 15 minutes to 3 hours. I would agree with that the transfer to complete depending on the coin chosen... but once the transfer is completed, the credits always show up for me within the next minute.

So, then he says... well wait a little longer... your balance should resolve itself in the next 72 hours…

O. M. G. 🤮 😤 :mad :mad :mad 😡 😡 😡 🤬 🤬

5/14/23 @ 3:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, then he says... well wait a little longer... your balance should resolve itself in the next 72 hours…

As a follow-up.,. just to be fair... The credits and the order did how up on my acount some time this morning. Not the timinng I hasd planned on, but at least it got resolved.
woody06
Created by: woody06

5/16/23 @ 11:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Email notifications of model coming online and model VOD availability may actually be fixed !! :thumbsup :)

I received my first email notification of model coming online and several others of BOTH types starting at 8:38 PM ET.

Thank you VS Team for FINALLY finding a resolution to this long-standing problem !!

Woody
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

5/23/23 @ 2:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My personal theory is this. The website decided to have their staff work from home during covid. No one came into the office. They probably thought this model was cheaper and maintained it. Now it's breaking down as no one can be held accountable or trained. The owners might actually have to spend money on website development and maintenance if enough people stop spending money. That seems to be the only way to get a complaint noticed ... organize a boycott. Until then, minimal effort/maximum return seems to be the order of the day.

6/13/23 @ 7:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They probably thought this model was cheaper...
I'm sure that part is correct, whatever the current model is.

Something else I found out, and I don't know how long it's been... This entire site is one web page. I looked at the source code and all of the parts of the site are in this page, just the ones you aren't using right now are hidden. This can cause major cache issues, both on the server and on the client side. But, it is one of the easiest ways to manage the logon credentials. Again.. cheapest, regardless or user or model experience. :( :mad
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

6/22/23 @ 2:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everything that has been said above is very true, lately the pvts have taken me out even though I still have cr in my account, I have to take pvt again to finish the show, and cam2cam takes several minutes for it to work for me
darksky42
Created by: darksky42

6/23/23 @ 9:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Recently returned after a year and seeing these posts with my own experience makes me think they don't care.
RIP Flirt4Free
Created by: loveyou4ever

6/25/23 @ 6:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My fav has no video or audio feed to me. Hard on the models trying to earn an income when the site isn't working right.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails